1st September 2011

Teddy Lupin arrived that morning at Platform 9 and ¾ with the hugest of grins. The reason of his happiness wasn’t exactly because he was going back to Hogwarts for his third year of school or that he would be reunited with one of his closest friend, Ellie (he had been with Toby for a great part of the summer), but because his very best friend, Victoire Weasley would be coming along as well. 

Teddy and Victoire had grown up together despite their two years difference in age. They were the first generation of kids in the family and so, were naturally bonded to be friends, differently from the younger kids who have now many cousins to choose from. Their relationship was special and different from the ones observed between Vic’s younger cousins. 

Teddy had been part of the family because of his parents’ friendship with the Weasley’s and because of the fact that the Potter’s were his godparents and he had been living him them for years, ever since his Nana’s death; but indeed, Vic and Teddy weren’t blood relatives which always triggered the adults to make bets concerning their imminent relationship once they got to adolescence.

When Teddy parted for his first year of Hogwarts, his heart had broken to leave his favorite person behind and although he had enjoyed his first two years the most he could (just like he had promised her), he couldn’t help but to miss her a lot. But that year, everything would change. He would be with her again. He didn’t mind he was in third year and she in first. They were together again.

Victoire Weasley was already waiting at the Platform with her parents and her siblings. She sprinted to Teddy and hugged him tight as soon as he appeared in front of her. She was so excited and at the same time terrified about finally going to Hogwarts that she barely slept through the night. She also was excited about going to school but look how that turned out. However, Teddy and she had been doing plans the entire summer long and she decided in the end that she couldn't wait for it. She would finally have her friends again (she was already close to Toby anyway) and put behind the last two very lonely years at Gaillard Institute. 

“Teddy!” She yelled as he spun her around. “Is this a dream?”

“I assure you it’s not!” Teddy laughed, putting her back on the floor and turning to her family. “Hey, uncle Bill, auntie Fleur.”

“Oh, ‘ello, dear.” Fleur greeted with a smile, before turning to the adults behind the turquoise haired boy. “Ginny, you look wonderful!”

“Morning, Fleur.” Teddy’s godmother greeted, kissing the blonde woman and hugging her brother next. “I see Dom is not very pleased to be here.”

“It’s like her sister isn’t going away for three and a half months.” Bill blurted. As a very protective father, he was dying inside to let his little girl go and had been upset his second daughter didn’t mind that Vicky was going away.

“Don’t worry, Bill.” Harry started. “She’s just playing hard to get. I’m sure she will miss Vic.”

“No, I won’t.” Eight-year-old Dom replied with her arms crossed on her chest. She rather preferred to have gone to school and be with her friends than to have come see her sister off. Four-year-old Louis just looked intensely to whatever his sister was saying. He didn't seem to understand that his older sis was going to be away for awhile.

“Well, we should go then.” Teddy announced just as he had pin pointed where Tobias was. He grabbed Albus from the floor and hugged him tight and then placed a kiss on Lily’s forehead who was at her mother’s arms. “I’ll miss you guys.”

“Have a good term, son.” Harry half-smiled. It was still very hard to see Teddy go. “Behave, will you?”

“Sure, Harry.” Teddy laughed, going to hug his godmother. “Bye, Gin. Love you guys!”