that's alot of people

Wilbur woke up to a soft knock on the door and gently moved quackity and Got up walking to the door and opening it seeing Hannah, George and Sam at the door. He smiled and opened the door for them to come in "he's asleep right but we can wake him if you guys want" Wilbur said calmly well walking back and sitting next to quackity.

"We can let him sleep," Sam said softly well sitting in a chair. George leaned against a wall. He doesn't get along with Wilbur much since the whole wedding thing. Hannah sat on the other couch calmly. "So Wilbur. What's your relationship with my brother?" George said well looking Wilbur in the eyes. Wilbur paused for a moment. "Do we really have to do this today George- can't you just let them be-" Hannah said well looking at him. "I-i don't know how to answer that- I don't if we're friends now or enemy's-" Wilbur said calmly well turning his head way stoping the eye contact.

Sam just sat and watched this happen. "Okay well how do you feel about him?" George said with a grin as Wilburs face flushed slightly. Hannah sighed. "I'm- I'm gonna go change." Wilbur said well getting up and walking away from them and cursing under his breath. George just laughed. Well Wilbur did that quackity woke up and looked to see the three of them but not Wilbur, in Wilburs house-

The three of them were talking quackity just sat there untill Wilbur came of his room changed and carrying some clean clothes. He set them in the bathroom and walked back looking to see quackity awake and smiled. That was sort of perfect timing to Wilbur cause he was probably about to wake up quackity or at least move him rooms since he hand a random urge to clean. He offered quackity his arm if he wanted to get up and quackity took the arm and stood up wobbling a tiny bit. Quackityd siblings and parent looked over just now realizing quackity was awake.

Quackity and Wilbur had learned how eachother tend to work when they wake up, neither of them really speak both tend to need to use the bathroom whenever they wake so Wilbur began to walk quackity to the bathroom making sure he won't fall. He got quackity down the hall to the bathroom. "There's a change of clothes in there for You if you want to change and if you need any help let me know." Wilbur said well getting quackity to the sink so he can at least hold himself up.

After about 5 minutes quackity asks for help and Wilbur helps and they go back to the living room and quackity sits back down and Wilbur goes to the kitchen to clean. "so, how are you doing?" Sam asked well looking at quackity. "I'm doing okay other then the stuff that happened yesterday and a few days before I'm doing okay." Quackity said calmly. There was a knock at the door that Wilbur answered immediately being met by his son who was crying and yogurt who was following Fundy.

Wilbur paused for a moment and briefly talked to Fundy saying to go to Wilbur's room they'd talk in there and to just let him find something to distract yougurt. Quackity looked at Wilbur with a bit of concern. Wilbur made eye contact back before looking away and quackity motioned yougurt over which Wilbur silently thanked him for it before walking to his room to talk to Fundy.

Yougurt was very happy to see quackity and quackity enjoy the little ball of energy's company. Sam smiled seeing that quackity was good with kids maybe he'd finally get lucky in the future and quackity will be the one of his kids will have kids. He probably won't be that lucky. George just kinda looked out the window he was next to. He didn't expect to see Fundy here nor fundys kid. Hannah found yougurt adorable.

Wilbur talked to Fundy who had a fight with dream over God knows what. He handled it and told Fundy that if he wanted he does have a spare room in the basement that him and yougurt can stay in if they want. Fundy agreed but he needed to get some of they're stuff and try to breifly talk to dream. Wilbur walked out with Fundy who he gave a hug and Fundy left and walked over to the other group of people in his house who were talking. Yougurt was asleep and Wilbur wished he could be as well. He just leaned on that back of the couch. Eventually after a bit he walked away and continued cleaning. Eventually Sam, Hannah and George left and quackity got up wobbling his way over to the kitchen and leaning against the counter looking at Wilbur who was cooking.

Wilbur pulled the dish he made out of the oven and he slightly jumped seeing quackity. "Jesus-" Wilbur said calmly. Quackity laughed lightly as another knock was at the door. Wilbur walked over to it letting Fundy in and going back to the kitchen and doing his thing. And Fundy set his and yougurts bag down and sat down on the couch next to his child and relaxed. They say went slightly well overwhelming for Wilbur with the amount of people there but well.