office..

AU!Sam adopted Quackity, Hannah, and George in this au btw and he's probably in the middle of adopting tommy. AND IN THIS SLIME DID NOT DIE <3
TW! THERE IS THEMES OF S/A(not really but sort of?) AND TRANSPHOBIA (Dead naming)
If you can't handle these themes at the moment feel free to skip this chapter, I'm sure you can enjoy the next just keep yourself safe <3 /p

After a few days and nothing heared about schlatt they were gonna try to take Quackity home because he missed home. Wilbur walked quackity back to his office giving the shorter male a hug before departing from lasnavadas listening to quackitys request leave him alone for at least a few hours.

Quackity got to his office the lock was broken but the room and building was empty. His office was a complete mess so he began cleaning it. His paperwork was scattered everywhere so we're done of his books. He picked them up and put them away  he sat at his desk taking a a deep breath.

Heard a creek from his window and sighed "wil I asked you to let me be for at least a few hours it's only be 1 what do you-" quackity was cut of by a different male voice "wrong guess Anadón" schlatt said well walking over to quackity. Quackity froze, he found himself in able to speak. It's like his throat just closed up. He heart speed up, but not in the good way in the panicked way.

Schlatt walked over and intertwined him fingers in quackitys hair. "Aren't you gonna welcome me back Anadón? Or are you gonna run away with that bastard Wilbur again" schlatt said his hand that was in his hair going down to quackity neck and puting light pressure. "W-welcome back M-mi amor.." quackity said grabbing schlatts arm trying to hold it away from his neck. "Good Anadón. Now how about we get out of this office and go to your house I've been alone for quite awhile and would like some help okay?" Schlatt said well getting close to quackitys ear. Quackity nodded quietly. "Good now get-" schlatt was cut off by someone entering the room

"Quackity from las navadas!" Charlie said with a bright smile it quickly going to a confused expression. Quackity looked at him pleading silently they the slime could do something. Quackity stood up  schlatt standing behind him. "H- How can I help you Charlie?.." he asked. "I wanted to let you know Fundy from Manburg is here to speak with you!" He said with a smile.

Quackity nodded "well I can't speak to him right now and tell i-i can talk in the morning.." quackity said well seeming calm. Well it was a bit to late for that. Fundy walked to the entrance of the room seeing quackity standing there with schlatt behind him he made eye contact Fundy instantly knew something was up. "Sorry Q but this does happen to be mandatory and has to be finished by midnight. it's about the court  situation. But I can make this quick." Fundy said well walking in.

"I just need your signature saying that if nessesry you can stand trial as a witness." Fundy said well showing Quackity the paper on his clip board. With a pen. "good to see you again too faith." Schlatt said well rolling his eyes. Fundy didn't give a shit was schlatt had to say. Quackity signed and gave Fundy the clipboard. Fundy hugged him and quackity hug back taping fundys back saying help in Morse code. Fundy understood it and nodded slightly. From what schlatt could see it was Fundy said thank you but he actually said, "I'm going to Wilbur's after then I'll go get sam. I'll be as quick as possible and don't take him to your house take him to the room upstairs it doesn't have a lock." Fundy whispered before letting go and started walking away "once again thank you Quackity."

Quackity internal sighed as now he new help is one the way. "Let's go shall we?" Schlatt said well rolling his eyes. Quackity nodded and started walking towards the elevator. "T-theres a room upstairs we can stay in.." quackity said quietly. Schlatt nodded. The went up stairs and schlatt lead from there. All quackity could do is just let schlatt do whatever he wants. If he tried to stop him schlatt could easily kill him. He didn't want it to happen. He used to think it was love but he knows it now now. It was something he didn't like.

Schlatt was quick this time. Finishing what he wanted to do and leaving quackity on the floor. He layed the crying quietly. Then the elevator opened as schlatt was faced to the dresser. Sam went and grabbed schlatts arms around his back. He was pissed that schlatt had the nerve to ever touch his son after coming back.

Wilbur rushed over to quackity who was on the on the ground hardly conscious and bleeding. He took of his trench coat and wrapped it around quackity. Then he carefully picked up quackity. Quackity snuggle into Wilbur as Wilbur was carrying him bridle style out of the building. Thankfully the trench coat was alot bigger on quackity then it was on Wilbur so it was no one would see any of quackitys body that was nude.

Wilbur and sam spoke briefly after before Sam decided to take schlatt away and they decided Wilbur would take Quackity home with him and Sam and quackity siblings would probably come see him tomorrow. Wilbur carried quackity there and set him on the couch. he'd wake quackity up in a little bit first he was gonna run the bath for quackity and find something for quackity to wear for the night and tomorrow. He eventually found something that should work and set it in the bathroom.

He gently shock quackity awake. Quackity whined and slowly blinked looked around seeing he was at Wilburs and was in Wilburs coat then he remembered what happened. "I ran you a bath and there clothes in there you can change into Ducky" Wilbur said softly and ruffled quackitys hair.  Wilbur stepped back and quackity attempted to get up only to fall into Wilbur's chest. It hurt. He wanted to cry. But Wilbur just held him petting his head

"Do you want me to carry you there? I can look away and you can use my arm to get in then you can call me when you're done and and we repeat the process so you can get up." Wilbur asked and quackity nodded and he was gently lifted up and carried to the bath room. And they went with the plan. Once quackity was done he was set back on the couch, given water and a fluffy blanket. Quackity did think he deserved this nice of treatment but Wilbur said otherwise. Eventually they sat there together watching a movie. Quackity ended up asleep on Wilburs shoulder and Wilbur just held him.