Red Half Mask by Vitalina Buhaiova

Chapter 14

   Some time has passed and a beautiful baby will soon be born, which will be called the noble name Alexander, and his full name will be Alexander Clay Hardin McQueen.

***

   Deep night fell and everything was fine until Camila felt that something had changed.

-Will? -Camila said with a little anxiety, touching her husband's shoulder.

-Yes? -He said in a sleepy voice.

-Bed wet.

-What does it mean? -He asked his wife in the same sleepy way.

-It seems to have begun. -She answered.

-What? How?! -Finally waking up he asked.

   Jumping out of bed, he took the phone and began to call, then sat down next to him and took his beloved by the hand.

-So good, the main thing is not to panic. -Will uttered out loud without noticing it.

-Then why are you so worried? -Asked his wife, returning him from thoughts to reality.

-Because the number does not correspond to what the doctors told us.

-Things are good. -Camila said a smile.

-Yes. -Agreed the husband kissing her on the forehead and lifting her into his arms.

   He continued to worry all the time, every moment, starting with the words of his wife. He worried when he carried her at night in his arms to the ambulance car, worried right up to down because he was not next to his beloved and worried every second after they said that his wife had complications during childbirth. He could not find a place for himself all these long hours, now walking along the corridor from side to side, then sitting and looking at the floor with his head in his hands. Everything that was a hell because he was not there and could not in any way ease the pain of the one he loved most in the world.

   But as soon as the sun completely appeared in the sky, the doctor came out to Will and said that everything was over, that he had a wonderful son and his wife was also in perfect order. Will worried to the last until he saw them with his own eyes and took his wife by the hand.

   Camila was very tired and weak after giving birth, but in the end everything was fine and she was happy to see two of her most beloved boys.

   Alexander Clay Hardin was born on July 15th. He was incredibly similar to his father and had his father eyes, he was a complete copy of his father with the exception of one detail. The baby had hair the same beautiful color as his mother.