Red Half Mask by Vitalina Buhaiova

Chapter 11

Next day.

-And again we are in the red room. -Said Camila.

-Where else should we be?

-I don't know, you said there would be something new.

-So it will be. I will tie you up.

-Will you tie? A than?

-Than? Whatever you want, i leave this choice to you.

-Rope, ribbons, but i have nothing to dislike.

-But you have to make a choice.

-What if i offer an alternative to this choice?

-Which one? -He asked and Camila came up to him and ran her hand over the gray tie from top to bottom.

-Will this choice suit you? -Asked Camila.

-Quite. -Will answered and took off his tie. And they both went to the bed, then he come up from behind and with one slight movement of his hands over the sholders threw off berge penuir from Camila's body. -Lie down. -He said and Camila obediently lay down, then he raised both of her hands up and tied a tie to the wooden bed frame with cut patterns, then began to take off his clothes.

-Will you be undressed in this time?

-Yes. -Will answered in her ear almost in a whisper, spreading her legs and quite quickly entering her body, so that Camila's immediately returned to her starting position in resistance to this passion.

-Why are you resisting?

-Liked. -Biting her lower lip, the girl answered.

-Liked. -He quietly repeated with a smile and forced her body to bend again to meet him.

   And the moment her body arched, Will kissed Camila.

   Kisses are sweet as honey, lips are better than tender rose petals, skin is smooth as silk, the air hotter than fire. Could something ruin it? Or maybe someone?

***

   Three weeks later.

   Calm quiet evening, dinner for two, and an unexpected doorbell.

   Will got up from the table and went to open the door, Camila also got up from the table, but remained in the kitchen aisle, Will opened the door and there was a woman in front of him that Camila had already met before.

-Hello Miss Gray. -Will said.

-Hello William.

-What are you doing here so late in the evening?

-I came to say goodbye, and also to pick up my brooch that i forgot last time.

-Say goodbye? Are you going somewhere?

-Yes, Will, and we won't see each other again, i'm leaving for good. -Uttering these words Chloe Gray really wanted Will to stop her, but Mr.McQueen is not one of those who change his mind, and he just left the ladies alone, and went for an brooch to the second floor. Which actually was his mistake, leave them alone.

-Hello Camila. -Said Miss Gray.

-Hello. -Answered Camila.

-How and you are at his mercy.

-I'm sorry, what?

-You are far away not the first toy in his collection, they come and go, and only one thing remains unchanged.