Red Half Mask by Vitalina Buhaiova

Chapter 4

   They reached the room and he let go of her hand, but only to open the door and invite her into the room.

   He directed her to the bed as there was no other place to sit, she dutifully agreed. The room was especially furnished so that there were no unnecessary details. He closed the door with the watch, took off the mask and put it on the nightstand in the corner and took out two glasses from it and filled them with champagne.

   She was not afraid of him, but when he came up and sat down next to her, her heart beat a little faster than usual, but over time it returned to its normal rhythm. They continuing the conversation and after a while her beat like a wild bird in a cage, after his words:

-Can i take off your mask?

   She did not know why she was so afraid, but she was scared, but despite the fear, she answered:

-Yes.

   He gently put his hands behind her head and pulled at the ribbons, untie the bow, but the mask did not fall off immediately, he still held the ribbons, she raised her hands to the mask, but he stopped her, whispering:

-I myself.

   Then he again returned to her mask, with his hand he led along the silk ribbons, which caused even more excitement in him. Then he moved on to the mask itself and began to slowly remove her from Camila's face. He took off mask and instantly placed it on the edge of his gray silk bed. For a while, he looked at her without taking his eyes off. She was so beautiful. Then he slowly began to laver himself to her, he was so close, and she closed her eyes, their breath joined, and he covered her lips with his lips, in a sweet kiss. He did not make the kiss insistent, he decided to leave it tender because he immediately understood that she was virginal.

   She was just a red tender rose that got into the society of black thorns, she got into another world, into the world in which he lived and where she had no place, but still he could not stop himself, she attracted him.

   He began to gently hug her around the waist and remove the top of her dress, made of the same delicate silk as the ribbons on her mask.

-I do not...-She said, but did not have time to finish.

-I know, don't be afraid. -He interrupted her, feeling how her heart jumping out of her chest with fear.

   He felt how her heart was knocking furiously on her ribs and how it began to slow down after his words.

   He began to undress and took off everything except his pants, then he began to take off her dress, she didn't protest because she knew that it had to happen sometime, so let it be with who she liked.

   He was really very gentle, she was not the first innocent girl who fell under hes spell, so it was not difficult to remain gentle, even though he preferred to do everything differently.

"It is a pity that she can't does know what i'am capable of in the red room." -Flashed through his head.

   They were already completely naked when he put her on a silk bed and lay between her legs covering her with his body, he continued kissing her and began to gently, and slowly and carefully penetrate into her depths, he immediately realized that he had reached that point inside her and took her from her that only one man in life can take away, he realized that he had hurt her and said:

-Hush, i know baby.

   These him words soothed her, although they did not lessen the pain at that moment.

   The night was long and when it was over she fell asleep, he got out of bed and poured himself brandy and drink it, turned again and looked at her, she was beautiful.

   She was completely innocent until that night until she entered his world, he need had to leave her alone as he did with everyone, but he could not, he did not want her to wake up alone in the morning, if she been regret about what happen, he was understand, because he could no make her want to stay with him, so after draining the glass, he put it back and turned to the bed, but he don't went to bed, because despite the darkness, he noticed her mask lying on his silk bed, the mask was illuminated by the light of the moon from the window and its stones glittered slightly, even though it was night, he took it in his hands and put it in the drawer of the bedside table.

-Let at least something remind me of you and this night if you want to disappear from my life. -He whispered so softly that he himself could hardly hear words and pushed the shelf of the bedside table, hiding the mask from the whole world. Then he just walked around the bed and lay down beside her, catching himself thinking that he did not want to sleep, he turned on his side to her and hugged her as tenderly aws before and she did not move away from him, on the contrary, accepted his hug with the same tenderness, that he gave her all this time, goosebumps ran through her body, he did not manage to understand from the cold or from his touching, he just lay down closer and the dream seemed to hit him on the head and he fell asleep feeling her pleasant smell of skin.