Looks like I'm running the ball

"Green 17." I say as I survey the defense. "Green 17 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I act like I'm surveying my options.

Once the space to my right is wide open, I tuck the ball into my right arm then I sprint towards the right and head to the end zone.

Around our 35 yard line, one of the Buccaneers linebackers approaches so I do my best to bait him in to tackling me.

At the last possible Moment, I stick my foot in the ground, spin around the linebacker, who I now realize is Devin White, then I continue sprinting to the end zone as I hear the crowd roar.

Around the opposing 20 yard line, one of the Bucs safety's closes in on me then he tries to go low and take out my knees so I stiff arm him into the ground and keep on running.

Seconds later I cross into the end zone for our first touchdown of the game.

After I score, I do my usual Black Panther X celebration then I celebrate with my teammates.

"Why you gotta be faster than me?" CeeDee Lamb says.

I chuckle at what my friends say then all of us walk off the field as the field goal unit jogs on.

"I forgot how fast you are." Colt says.

I chuckle then I take off my helmet, sit down on the bench, and drink some gatorade.

"I love running the ball." I mumble.

"Nice work." Coach Charles says then he daps me up. "Now let's keep going."

- - - - -

"Fuck." I hear someone say when the Bucs kicker converts their PAT with a 49 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

Now we're down 35-34.

We would be tied, but our kicker still sucks.

I wish Coach Charles would let me kick.

"That's too much time on the clock." I mumble as I grab my helmet.

"What?" Coach Charles says.

Coach Charles and I were talking about our next drive

"I said they left too much time on the clock." I say then I stand up and hobble to the other end of the bench while the Bucs kickoff.

Our running backs got during the first half so I've had to run a lot today and my legs feel like jelly.

"You alright Aspen?" Erin Andrews asks as the ball lands. In the end zone for a touchback.

"Yep." I say. "See you in the end zone in four plays."

Erin chuckles then she makes her way down to the end zone

"Let's go Asp." One of my linemen says then I follow my teammates onto the field and into the huddle.

"We have no time outs left." I say as I look at the receivers. "So get what yards you can then get the fuck outta bounds."

The receivers nod so I call the play then we all break the huddle and get to our positions.

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun, I look over the defense.

"Green 17." I say as I survey the defense. "Green 17 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

A second later I see Michael Gallup is gonna be open so I throw the ball ahead of him.

Moments later the ball arrives in Michael's hands then he keeps running his post route for a few more yards and gets out of bounds at the Buccaneers 49 yard line.

Once Michael steps out of bounds, the linemen and I jog up to the 49 yard line.

"COMET." I shout then everyone gets in position. "COMET."

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun again, and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"KILL KILL KILL." I shout.

Comet isn't gonna work.

"ASTEROID BELT." I shout then everyone adjusts their positions. "ASTEROID BELT."

Once everyone is in their new positions, I survey the defense.

"Blue 52." I say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

Just like I planned, CeeDee beats his defender off the line so I throw him the ball then my favorite wide receiver runs down the field.

Right before he's tackled, CeeDee runs out of bounds at the Buccaneers 35 yard line then I walk down field.

As I'm walking to the new line of scrimmage, I look up at the clock and see we only have 25 seconds left.

"QUASAR." I shout then everyone gets in position. "QUASAR."

Once I'm in my position and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"Blue 52." I say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

A few seconds later I see Dalton Schultz, my tight end, running free along the seam so I throw the ball down field to him

Seconds later the ball falls into Dalton's hand then he runs towards the end zone.

Close to the goal line, one of the Buccaneers tackles Dalton which causes my teammates and I to run to the new line of scrimmage.

"SOLSTICE." I shout as I notice we have less than fifteen seconds left then everyone gets in position. "SOLSTICE."

Once I'm in my position and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"Blue 52." I quickly say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I wait for someone to get open.

As I'm waiting, I notice one of the Bucs linemen get free and start running towards me so I scramble out of the pocket while continuing to look for an option.

Seeing nobody open, I sprint towards the corner of the end zone.

As I'm approaching the goal line, I notice a bunch of Buccaneers coming towards me so I lower my shoulder then I jump towards the end zone.

While I'm in the air, I get slammed into which causes me to go spinning then I land on the ground.

After I land on the ground, I turn my head and see the ref signaling a touch down meaning we've won 40-35.

"FUCK YEAH ASPEN." I hear one of my teammates say then I'm helped up and swarmed in hugs.

After all of my teammates hug me, I take my helmet off and hand it to an equipment person then I tuck the game ball into my arm and walk over to the Bucs.

Once I get to the Bucs, I shake hands with some of the Bucs players then I shake hands with Dak.

"We'll get you next year." Dak says with a smirk.

"We'll see about that." I say then I hug Dak and swap jerseys with him.

After Dak and I swap Jerseys, we take pictures together holding the others jerseys then we dap each other up one more time before I head off to locker room

"Look at you." Coach Charles says. "Miss superstar."

I chuckle then Coach Charles and I head to the locker room.

"So when do we find out who we play?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." Coach Charles says.

"Cool." I say. "They're gonna lose anyway."

"You always have been a cocky little shit." Coach Charles says with a smirk.

"Always and forever coach." I say. "Always and Forever."