ROUTE: ATSUMU [3/5]

"Atsumu! Get the zombies- I'm literally going to die!" You said as you kept shooting at the zombies in desperation since you were at low health.

All Astumu did was laugh at you and laughed even harder when you finally died. You jokingly hit his leg and lightly punched his arm to which he decided to act like it was the most painful thing in the world.

"Ow, ow- Y/n! I'm hurt! I think need to go the hospital." He fake groaned in pain and hissed while clutching his arms and leg.

You playfully rolled your eyes at him, "I'm going to buy a milkshake- bye!" You said and left the zombie-shooter game booth to go to the food area part of the arcade and buy a drink.

When Atsumu heard your words he panicked and got up "W-Wait Y/n-" he accidentally tripped on his own foot while getting out and fell on the floor on his face, letting out a painful groan.

"L." He heard you say out loud before walking away from him.

" He heard you say out loud before walking away from him

"I shouldn't have let order." You said when you looked at the one oreo milkshake I'm hand with two straws in it.

Atsumu chuckled and placed the milkshake on the table and sat down across from you. "Oh come on, isn't this romantic? We're going to share a milkshake!" He said happily as he grabbed the straw and put it in between his lips- ready to take a sip but stopped when he saw you weren't currently going to drink it.
"Let's drink it at the same time." He motioned towards the the straw.

You leaned in to take a sip, which he very soon quickly followed. Atsumu happily hummed when you were both drinking it, he put his hand on the table to grab yours.

You both soon separated from the straw but not from each other's hands, "I have to admit Atsumu, that was pretty romantic I guess." You gave him a small smile.

"Of course it is- I'm always right!" He boasted. "But, I think this is more romantic." He said and leaned in to give you a quick but loving kiss.

You giggled after, "We're in public, Atsumu."

"Okay and?"

"Ugh, let's go."

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR
              -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)
              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR               -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)