ROUTE: KITA [1/5]

Giggling while dragging Kita to an empty hallway, making sure you don't get caught while skipping class.

"Y/n, we really shouldn't be skipping class." He said worriedly, although his actions contradicted his words since he wasn't leaving anytime soon- especially when your hand was holding his and felt so perfect with his.

"Don't worry, Shin'!" You reassured him and placed your back against the wall and wrapped your arms around his neck as you chuckled at his panicked state.

Kita was a perfect student, never one to get in trouble or skip class, but now here he is; skipping class with his hands wrapped around your waist as his face inched closer to yours.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? We've only been dating for two weeks- and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." He said with soft eyes and brought one of his hands up to your face gently to rub the side of your face lovingly.

"Oh Shin', you teasingly said and giggled at how much of a gentleman he was. "Just kiss me already." And kiss you he did.

Bringing your body close to his to hug him closer and nuzzle your face into his neck while you both laid down on your bed

"Are you positive your door is locked?" He asked and hugged your waist.

You jokingly let out an annoyed sigh before laughing, "Yes it's closed."

"Are you sure?"

"Ye-"

You were cut off by your door opening and your brother barging in as if it any other day.
"Hey we came to visi-" he stopped when he looked at the scene in front of him.

It was silent before Kita got up and spoke up, "Uh- listen I'm sorry-"

"No, it's fine," Keiji reassured "I'll just tell my parents that Y/n brought their boyfriend over." He said and left before popping his head in to say one more thing. "This is payback for eating my sandwich." He said to you quickly before leaving.

"Well, shit." You said and worriedly laughed.

Kita helped you get up from your bed and held your hand. "Let's go, I want to set my future in laws." He said and dragged you, not explaining further about what he said.

"What."

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR
              -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)
              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR               -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)