ROUTE: ARAN [2/5]

Happily waving the cat toy string in front of your two cat children while sitting on Arans bedroom floor.

You were alone in his room while he went to the bathroom, you came over since you wanted your cat child to play with your other cat child, and also because you missed being with Aran.

Just in time, Aran walked in with two cups while also carefully holding onto a bag of cat treats as well in hand. He carefully sat down on the floor with you, making sire to not spill anything. He handed you the cup and set his down with the treats.

"It's strawberry juice." He said before taking a quick sip form his cup and placing it down so he can't open the treat bag and grabbing one for him and one for you to give to the cats.

Grabbing Freddy and carefully placing him on your lap and letting him eat the treat on your hand.
"Damn, he's eating that shit up." You said as you looked at Freddy destroy the treat on your hand in a couple of seconds.
Aran laughed in response and pet BonBon.

You grabbed another treat from the hand and Ojiro spoke up, "You're going to make the fat if you keep feeding him."

"Are you saying you wouldn't love him- our child- if he was fat?"

"What, no."

"I want a divorce," You said and got up and grabbed Freddy and BonBon from Aran who was confused "I'm taking the kids too." You said and got ready to leave.

Before you could open the door, Aran wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered in your ear "Now come on, Y/n, you and me both know you love me too much to leave." He teased into your ear and kept giving the side of your face which made you giggle.

You turned around placed down the cats on the floor and wrapped your arms around his neck. "You're right, but I also know that you also, love me too much to leave me." You said and looked into his eyes.

"You're right." He agreed with a smile and leaned in to kiss you.

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR
              -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)
              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR               -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)