19 - [ WE TALK ABOUT Y/N ]

Laying down on the seat of the couch with your legs propped up on the end of it and Bokutos lap, absentmindedly going through your phone as Kou' caressed your legs in a gentle manner, sometimes drawing shapes and words with his fingers. Keiji who was on the other side of the couch would sometimes look over and roll his eyes when he saw Bokuto draw a certain pattern of two half round circles and a longer half circle on top.

You were currently at your parents and older brother since it was the weekend, and with nothing better to do; you agreed. Besides you missed being back home-home.

But it seems now, you still have nothing to do other than go through your phone for another thirty minutes and do nothing except check and reply to group chat.
You let out a giggle when you saw Aran and Atsumu were arguing in the group chat.

Bokuto looked over at you with curiosity, "Hey, hey! Whats got you giggling all cute like that?" Keiji looked over as well and snatched the phone out of your grasp.

"Hey, give it back!" You yelled at Keiji and went over to where Keiji was to grab it. But he only moved the phone away from you with one hand while the other was pushing your head away. Once done reading, he gave you back the phone and sighed.

"You still haven't told them?"

"Told them what?" You questioned.

"You know what, you said you were going to." Keiji answered and looked at you with bored eyes.

"Well," you started, "I am! It's just that, well I want to, but... I'm, nervous...?" You said as you scooted back to where Bokuto was till you felt his chest and played with your fingers nervously.

Bokuto embraced you from behind and brought you closer to him "What is there to be mervous about?" He exclaimed, "The team loves you!"

"Yes, it's not like they're going to treat you differently." Keiji agreed.

"But what if they do?" You questioned.

"But they won't." Bokuto inserted.

"But what if they don't."

"But they won't."

"But what if they don-"

"Children, stop it." Keiji said, cutting you off.

"I was born before you."

Keiji ignored you and went closer you to you to pat your head reassuringly, "Look, it's better if you tell them sooner. They understand that you want to wait to tell them because you're not ready, but everyone has their limits till they get tired of waiting."

You hummed in acknowledgment.
You knew you were going to have to tell them soon- and you did want to tell them, it's just, well, you're nervous.

"Why doesn't he tell them, if you're not comfortable then he can tell them." Bokuto said, motioning to Keiji.

"That's... a really good idea!" You exclaimed happily and looked at Keiji with puppy dog eyes. "Please, please, Keiji! Can you please tell them for me?"

He rolled his eyes at you but nodded and smiled. "I'll text them later about it in the group chat, don't worry."