4 - [ KITA FEVER ]

Finally, a new school, a new me..

'Ugh I'm nervous' I thought with a wobbly smile on my face as I stood in front of the school.

I walked in in mindlessly as I thought about how much better it would be if Bokuto just came around the corner and yelled 'HEY! HEY! HEY!' with Keiji coming up behind telling him to calm down.

But her thoughts were soon interrupted when she accidentally bumped into someone and hurt their head.

As she rubbed her head she looked at the person she embarrassingly bummed into to see a tall male with white hair that faded into black.

'Uh oh, he's hot..'

As she was about to yell at the guy to watch where he was going, she quickly stopped herself. 'Come on, make good first impressions, don't want it to be like last time.'

She mumbled out a sorry as the guy replied with a simple "It's fine, just watch where your going next time, alright?" He said with a small gentle smile.

'This little...'

I put on a smile and was about to say alright when I remembered I still needed help trying to get my schedule and finding my way through the school.

"Um hey, sorry to bother you but my names Y/n Akaashi and I'm new here." I stopped and checked to see if he was actually listening then continued, "I was wondering if you could help me get my schedule, find my locker and find my through the school, please?"

He stayed silent and just stared at me as i stood there wondering if this was a good idea until he spoke up, "Alright then Akaashi-san, follow me." He then quickly walked away.

I catched up to him and and said "Just call me Y/n please, it feels weird when people call me by my last name" I smiled at him and he smiled back while nodding.

It's the end of the day and I'm honestly really enjoying it here. Luckily nobody knows about any of my old rumors which in the end, makes everything a lot more refreshing.

I've also been talking to Kita more, he's very respectful and kind to me which makes things a lot more welcoming here.

I can't wait to for school tomorrow..
Huh? Did I really think that? I must be really enjoying it here then..

It's been a week since I transferred, and now I'm currently walking through the hall while going through a club form

It's been a week since I transferred, and now I'm currently walking through the hall while going through a club form. Some of my classmates said how it was beneficial to be in a club because of the perks you can get.

But now as I'm going through this form, shoot! I don't know what club to join at all! I could join the girls volleyball team and be like my brother, but I'm not exactly the best at playing it though I thought as I grimaced when I remember when Bokuto accidentally hit me with a volleyball and it landed on my face.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my faces as I still remember the pain I felt. I once again ran into someone, I looked to see who it was just to see a familiar face, Kita.

I smiled and apologized to him, 'apologizing huh, u really have changed.' But quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him speak "This again, now whats got you all distracted?"

I looked back down at the form and spoke while we both walked "It's this, I don't know what club to join at all! I was thinking I should join the art club but that seems too boring.. or the girls volleyball club since my twin brother plays it but I'm not exactly good at playing it though..." as we made it into a not-so crowded hallway and stood near a staircase.

"A twin brother?" He said confusingly, "I never knew you had a brother and especially one that plays volleyball, so what school does he play in then?"

"Oh! I haven't? I though I did.. oh well! He goes to Fukurodani!" I said with a smile on my face as I thought about the team.

"Does he happen to have a friend called Bokuto who's really loud and the captain?"

"Heh, yep! That's him!" I answered but then questioned him, "But wait, how did you know?"

"Looks like I also forgot to mention something, I'm the captain for the volleyball team here and I'm also in a group chat with a bunch of captains." He answered with not much emotion.

I then remembered of Kou talking about a group chat like that, "Oh yeah! I remember him talking about that one time! I'm very sorry about him though! He can get very wild at times!"

Kita chuckled lightly and replied "Its perfectly alright, don't worry about it, it's pretty interesting sometimes. Also, about that club form.. you do know some things about volleyball right?"

"Oh, of course I do! I'm just not good at it all- like the amount of times I got hit in the face by Bokuto is crazy!"

He smiled "Well, I have a special offer for you, how would you like to be the official manager of the volleyball team? Oh, and I don't put up offers like these."

I looked at him shocked but replied "U-um sure!"

He gently smiled at me and went down to eye level with me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "Thats good to hear, just be careful of the volleyballs flying across the room, okay?" He came closer to my ear and whispered "Wouldn't want that pretty face of yours getting hurt now do we?"

Then backed away when we heard the bell ring, he got up and told me goodbye and gave me a little white folded piece of paper.

As he went out of my view I just stood there with a flushed face I quickly opened the paper to see a phone number in it.

'This little...'