3 - [ MOVING, BYE BYE! ]

Process of moving
Y/n's POV

The day has finally come, I'm moving to my grandmas house. Although I really don't want to leave considering I won't be as close to my family, I know this is for the best though- since it means a fresh start for me.

Right now I was just getting my little bag ready and putting things I need in hand during the trip. After I was done, I put on my AirPods and put on some music. I went to the kitchen to fill my bottle up with water and getting some small snacks for when I get hungry.

While I was stuffing the snacks into my bag I didn't notice someone coming up behind me until I got startled by someone ripping the AirPods out of my ears. I immediately turned around to see my older twin brother, Keiji, with a playful smile on his face.

Not many people knew that we were siblings because of how different our personalities were- but our looks and last name was enough to convince others.

I punched his stomach in a playful manner which he immediately clutched the part I hit him dramatically. "You're leaving me alone here and here you are hitting me, you wound me."

I laughed at him and replied, "Oh come on! It's okay, we'll see each other again" and hugged him. "Well, that is unless you don't want to visit me.." I said but it was muffled since I was hiding my face in his stomach.

He chuckled and pat my back and rubbed circles, "Of course I want to visit you, you're my little twin sister." And embraced me in a tight hug "Besides, who's going to keep me sane from Bokuto?" I giggled.

We stayed quiet and just hugged each other.
Oh, how I'll miss my brother.

But soon the moment between the twins was soon interrupted by someone barging in and slamming the door open. A loud "HEY! HEY! HEY!" Boomed around the house.

"Ah, speak of the devil."

Me and Keiji separated from the hug and was waiting for a certain owl friend to come running over here- and running he definitely did. You could hear his loud footsteps as he was rushing our way.

When he came, he hunched over and slightly panted before quickly looking up at us with a big smile on his face. I swear- his smiles are so bright that I feel like I'm gonna go blind one day.

He ran up to us and embraced both me and Keiji in a tight bone-crushing hug. "Oh how ill miss you while your gone," and if you look behind, you can see his hair has drooped down.

I awkwardly pat his back and lightly pushed him away as we separated from the hug and quickly tried to get my breath back from how tight it was before looking him in the eyes and putting my hands on his shoulders. "Uh, Kou.. you do know that it's just going to be that's leaving, right?"

His hair quickly stood back up and a smile took over his face before both quickly dropped down.

"But still, you're still leaving me!"
He yelled and hugged me tightly again.

"A-Ah K-Kou! It's ok! Keiji is s-still going to be here!" I stuttered out from the tight hug.

He let go but was still holding me.
"But still, two Akaashis is better than one"
He said with watery eyes.

I immediately hugged him and felt bad for him since u was leaving.

"It's okay, Kou.. ill come visit and you and Keiji can come visit me anytime as well!" I said happily hoping to cheer him- and it certainly did as he had a smile on his face but still had watery eyes.

Again, the sweet moment was interrupted by my parents calling me to get my stuff since I was already leaving to the bus.

I yelled out an ok and put on my bag before turning around and hugged Keiji and Bokuto "I'll miss you both.. and please remember to come visit me."

"OF COURSE Y/N!"

"Oh, and Y/n, please tell us if anybody says anything bad about you.. wouldn't want anything bad to happen again." Keiji strictly says while holding my shoulders.

I smiled and nodded before saying bye and turning around to quickly run out and get in the car so my parents can drop me off at the bus.

As I got in the car and put my bag down we quickly went, I looked out the window to see both Kou and Keiji running while waving trying to catch up to the car with tears in their eyes.

I giggled before waving and when they saw they stopped running but kept waving as they soon went out of view.

But not before I heard Bokuto yell out "WE'LL MISS YOU Y/N! DONT FORGET ABOUT US PLEASE! WE LOVE YOU!"

I laughed and laid back down comfortably against the car seat as I felt small tears run down my face.

Oh how I'll miss them so much.
I'll miss laughing with them.
I'll miss sneaking out with Kou to get snacks and then getting caught by Keiji.
I'll miss trying to keep Keiji sane from Bokuto.

But me, my family, and Kou, know in the end that this is for the best. As long as nobody knows in my new school, then I'll be okay.

Well, at least I hope!