Wei Qing coughed twice with a sullen face, and stared at Wei Qi with a warning gaze.

    Wei Qimiao, who felt the threat of his nephew, didn't wait for Wen Ziheng to respond to his words, and said reluctantly, "You can invite guests to dinner at any time, see when I have time. "

.Wen Ziheng didn't notice the eye contact between Wei Qing and Wei Qi, only thought that Wei Qi was busy with work, so he said that when Wen Xi was discharged from the hospital, he would bring his son to invite them to dinner, and let his son say thank you in person.

    Since Wen Ziheng had spoken so proactively, even if Wei Qing was unhappy, he couldn't say anything on the surface, he could only watch Wei Qi pretend to be embarrassed, but he was happy inside and "reluctantly" agreed.

    Time unknowingly reached 10:30 in the evening. Wen Ziheng didn't want to wake up Wen Xi, who was sleeping, in the middle of the night. He simply stayed with the child in the hospital for the night. Ziheng couldn't resist and he was too embarrassed to say too much in front of Madam Wei and Wei Qi, so he turned his face and ignored Wei Qing.

.Before she left, Mrs. Wei didn't ask for a look at Wen Xi in the ward, but from the expression on her hesitantly speaking, it could be seen that the idea should have passed through her mind more than once or twice. I just don't have the courage to say it.

    Wen Ziheng took Madam Wei's reaction in his eyes, and after hesitating for a long time, he still didn't say what was stuck in his throat. Let's talk about it when Wen Xi woke up, the little guy was stimulated a lot, and Wen Ziheng was worried. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Mrs. Wei would have an overreaction again.

    Wen Ziheng accompanied Wen Xi in the ward, while Wei Qing escorted Mrs. Wei and Wei Qi to the elevator.

.At this time, without Wen Ziheng watching, Wei Qing no longer had the same scruples as before, and while waiting for the elevator, she said to Wei Qi bluntly, "Uncle, if there is no very necessary thing, please don't disturb me. Wen Ziheng's normal life, I know what you are curious about. Wen Ziheng is indeed my lover who broke up five years ago, but it has not yet reached the level of reconciliation, and it's just a coincidence that Wen Xi and I look alike. Stop guessing, it will only hurt the peace."

    After hearing these words, Wei Qi knew that his pitiful sister-in-law must have confessed to him, and immediately broke the jar and persuaded earnestly, "It would be too coincidental to say that it is a coincidence, Wen Ziheng's son. How can it be like you instead of him? Genes never lie, some children know just by their looks that they were born to their parents, and you and Wenxi belong to this category."

."I know what I know, don't talk about it." Wei Qing turned her head, not wanting to listen any more.

    Wei Qi still wanted to persuade, but heard a "ding dong" sound, the elevator door in front of them slowly opened, and Mrs. Wei, who had been silent, said goodbye to Wei Qing, and dragged Wei Qi's arm towards the elevator. After the elevator door was closed, Mrs. Wei gave Wei Qi a reproachful look, and said in an unpleasant tone, "Since Xiaoqing doesn't want to mention this again, then don't talk about it, it's not like you don't know who Xiaoqing is. What kind of temperament, can you reverse what he believes?"

    "Hey, really..." Wei Qi bit his lip and sighed bitterly. Then he suddenly remembered something, "By the way, how did you handle that thing?"

    Mrs. Wei looked at it blankly: "What's the matter?"

    "Paternity Testing."

.Mrs. Wei suddenly realized, and then her pale face became a little unsightly, she touched her clean cheeks, and said embarrassingly: "I didn't go, I'm still afraid of being known by Xiaoqing, if he finds me doing this behind his back If so, maybe even my mother won't recognize it again."