Add a little spice

Start from the beginning

A few dozen stitches, and a hell lot of groaning from your part, William had finished.

"I can assure you that these won't come undone" William said, getting up before adding, "unless you decide to go on one of your rampages like you did these last couple days" he jeered.

"That's on you, stalking and harming people isn't exactly a good thing." You stormed.

William turned around to face you, placing both hands next to your thighs.

"Come on darling. I would do anything for you,
you drive me crazy." He snickered, inches away from your face.

You grabbed his chin taunting him by pulling him closer and closer to your lips, pushing him away at the last second.

"Come on psycho, Henry's waiting for you" you teased.

"Need help getting down?" He teased back, offering you his arms.

You hesitated before accepting his embrace, before letting him help you put a shirt back on and heading downstairs with the others.

You went down the main staircase, one arm holding the ramp, the other held by William, carefully watching your every move just in case.

Henry quickly rushed over to you, helping you more than the ramp could. Both men gently helped you across to the sofas.

"Thanks for taking care of her William, sorry for underestimating your nursing skills." He grinned with that big toothy smile of his.

"Pfff I'm a great nurse ain't I y/n?" William said grinning at you.

"Yep, took great care of me that's sure." You grinned back.

You looked across the living room,
Where were Flo and David though?

"Henry, where did Flo go? I barely got any time to speak to him." You asked, kinda worried.

Henry didn't answer immediately, he wasn't concentrating on what you were saying, you leaned on your seat, trying to avoid moving too much and gently tapped his shoulder.

"Henry?" You repeated.

Henry jolted out of his thoughts, only to look at you confused.

"Sorry, what was that?" He baffled.

"Flo and David, where did they go?" The tone of your voice was dry and more annoyed than you intended.
Henry's face confirmed that your tone was a little harsh.

"Sorry y/n... the diner's been a real mess these couple days, and your accident is not helping. Not only do we have less employees but we're all too worried about you to do half our jobs correctly."

You looked down, even if you didn't know half these people, they kinda felt like family to you and knowing that you were the cause of all the problems going on, well except the murders of cause, made you feel like shit.
David's leg was because the crumpet man had feelings for you and the lack of work at the diner was your fault too. You were leaving Flo alone too.

"... but anyways about the others well.." Henry started before getting interrupted by Ruby coming out from behind the kitchen counter.

"David left suddenly looking half dead and Flo went after him." She explained while stuffing her face with a packet of vinegar crisps she had found in a closet.

"RUBY?!!" Henry yelled out. "You couldn't have been more subtle??!" He exclaimed before seeing the sudden panic forming on your face.

"Calm down Henry, you know Flo well, you know he's gonna find the shi-, the man. Yep the man." William said, stopping himself from losing an arm as he saw your stare.

You sighed,
"I need to speak to David." You declared, not caring about what William thought about it. You didn't have feelings for David, you were sure of it... and you needed to get things straight with him. If you didn't, it would only harm him more, mentally and physically apparently.

You still needed to talk to William about the whole harming others because of jealousy thing.

Someone snapped you out of your thoughts.

Flo had barged into the house,
"I can't find him," he huffed

"he's gone."