Electric blue <3

Edward and his girlfriend Myra had left and became faction-less

Edward and his girlfriend Myra had left and became faction-less. It wasn't a surprise to most. Scores would be announced at dinner and family visiting hours where up first.

Azure was tired from being up so early and if she was being honest she was dreading the visiting hours. She didn't have any family left and she knew it would be awkward when she stood alone.

After breakfast Eric led them to the big hall by the chasm just outside he started one of his egotistical speeches.

"Yes, you will be seeing your family's today, that's if they show up. However, don't get too attached we take faction before blood very seriously here. If you become too friendly then we see where your loyalty lies. Don't have too much fun."

With that he walked in. Groups of family's stood in different coloured clothing. Azure saw Al rush up to his parents. It was sweet, she knew he missed them greatly. Others walked up to their families whilst drew and molly stood awkwardly at their side.

Azure walked up to the chasm placing her hand in the flowing water. It was cool on her palm but it was a distraction.

Images of a small field came to mind, flowers embedded in long grass surrounded the whole landfill. Her mother flooded her mind. Her blonde hair flowing in the light breeze, a floral yellow dress pinned to her tall frame. In her arms was a small brunette, no more than the age of seven, giggling away whilst her father tickled her stomach. He had the same coffee coloured hair as the little girl. He was a short, stocky with a kind face. Him and his daughter wore the same coloured clothes, light red. It was evident they were related however the girls smile was almost identical to the blonde woman's.

A warm tear streaked down her cheek. She made sure to brush it off quickly before standing up and dusting of her black leather trousers. They were tight, very tight.

"Blue are you.."

"Fine, I'm fine peter." His hand brushed her other cheek as she absent mindedly swore to herself. She'd been caught.

"I've never seen you cry before." His face held pity and she didn't like that, not from him or anyone else. He realised that as he carried on. "You could meet my parents....if you'd like?"

He almost sounded nervous.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind."

They walked across the hall to a couple in white and black. The woman was short and chubby with a determined look on her face but at the sight of her son her face shone with joy. The man was a tall lean man, he showed most comparison to peter. Peter shared his height and his smile, whilst he shared his mother's eyes and hair. His father held a proud look.

"Ah, you must be the pretty girl Pete was talking about. You must be blue?"

"You called me pretty!? Uhm..sorry, yes that's me. It's lovely to meet you Mrs Hayes." Azure gave a gentle bow, a Candor greeting.

"Oh don't be silly, call me Cassie." With this she pulled the sixteen year old into a hug. "This is what your used to I presume."

"Yes, it's nice. Haven't had the warmth in a while."

"Well yes you do look quite pale, not that I can say much though eh?"

"Dad!"

"Oh it's fine, I like the honesty. It's different." She made sure to look at him at the honesty part.

"You can call me Lial. It's nice to know someone's keeping my boy in line. Keeping him down to Earth."

"Well I try."

"Well it's been awfully lovely chatting to you dear, but surely your family's looking for you?" That's the question she was dreading.

"I er, not here. They're dead."

"Oh gosh I'm ever so sorry I-"

"Mum I think it's time blue went-"

"BLUE? BLUE? ARE YOU HERE!? AZ-"

"i'm so sorry will you excuse me?" cassie gave her shoulder a small squeeze and a kind smile.

The girl picked up her feet and ran as quick as she could. At this point multiple families where staring but azure didn't care. These two people where just as much as family as Christopher. She slammed into both of them in the biggest hug she'd ever given. Her breath realest from being held. "Your really here."

"shhhhh, we're here. Chris told us to call you Blue." Gabriella brushed her hair and they all slowly let go of the embrace. Azure missed the warmth, the sight of her old guardians made up for it though.

"Wait but what about Chris, where is he? Why aren't you with him?"

"He couldn't come. He's already passed initiation. Wonders, your so different. What on Earth happened to your lip and head!? You look terrible! Your getting skinny! At least you still have a bottom."

"You can say ass, gabs."

"And she swears too!? Shawn what's happened to our little girl." This joking turned into silence and Azure felt her eyes well up once more. The same could be said for the two adults in-front of her.

They hugged again. This time for a little longer. Shawn placed a kiss on her head whilst Gabriella gave her hand a few squeezes.

"We are still so very proud of you. So is Chris. We just miss you very, very much."

"I miss you too!" It was so hard for her not to let out a sob. "It's been so hard. I know I'm meant to be here but it doesn't make it any easier. I feel so emotionally drained, and the missing my old faction makes it harder. I love you both. Tell Chris I love him too, and make sure he keeps up on the running. Otherwise he might get fat."

"We love you too, dear. Stay safe and remember we will always be your family, as soon as you get a place here come visit us."

Then they left and Azure left to cry herself closer to dinner.

I keep getting writers block. It's actually getting somewhere!?

 It's actually getting somewhere!?

.