Part 18 A Moment To Regret

Začít od začátku

Shaurya looked around as he entered the room. His eyes were searching for her. He had not seen her since afternoon. And right now, He just wants to see her. Her one glance can take away his restlessness. He scanned his eyes in the room but she was nowhere.

He looks towards the balcony and his eyes fell on her. She was on the balcony. He walked to her to find her sleeping with her head resting on the glass door. His concerned gaze wandered over her face, strands of hair were spread on her face, touching her lips.

His eyes softened and a smile touched the corners of his mouth but soon it turned into despair. After whatever happened today, he was upset with her but seeing the realisation drawn in her eyes, he knew she didn't mean her words Or did she really? He sighed and extended his hand to brush her hair from her lips and tugged the hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek in the process.

He didn't wanna wake her finding her sleeping peacefully. Though he didn't know that her heart was filled with Storm and this sukoon on her face was just his misconception.

He carefully took her in his arms, trying his best not to break her sleep. He placed her on the bed and covered her with a quilt. He also took a seat beside her, holding her hand. Playing with her fingers.

The day turned out to be the worst for him, after meeting Ahir the whole past came before him in an instant. But her one glance is enough to bring him his sukoon back. And that's what he's afraid; afraid to lose this sukoon, afraid to lose her again. He doesn't want the whole world but just Anokhi, nothing less or nothing more than her.

He tugged her hair and caressed her cheeks softly with the back of his hand as his warm lips brushed her forehead.

Wo Lad-jhagad kar bhi so jaye to uska matha chum leta hun...
Usase ladai ek taraf aur mohabbat ek taraf...♥️

Covering her properly, he went inside the washroom and splashed cold water on his face. Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward, placing his hands on the slab.

Flashback

"Shaurya!" Ahir hugged him, while Shaurya was stunned, finding him there. He was in the office after college when Ahir entered the office.

Shaurya removed his hand and made a distance between them.

"Kaise ho?" Asked Ahir

"What are you doing here?" Shaurya asked coldly, he was in complete shock finding Ahir there. So many terrible things of the past come across his eyes in a flash.

"Tumse milne!"

"Mujhse milne?....Hats off to you! After what happened you still have the courage to meet me. No wonder! You did that to her and me!" He chuckled and looked away

"Have not you forgiven me?"

But Shaurya did not reply nor look at him.

"Shaurya! We're friends." Ahir walked towards him.

"Friends! Really?" And Shaurya's question hurt him. They were best friends actually brothers but how time changed everything between them.

Ahir took a breath and said
"Ha.... galti ho gyi mujhse but my intentions were never wrong."
"Aur ab to sab normal ho gya hai...aur"

"Normal?" He chuckled, Ahir's words felt like a sharp knife to him.
"Shi kaha tumne! Sab normal ho gya hai! Uska mujhe nafrat se dekhna, normal hi to hai! Mera uske samne culprit sa mehsus krna, normal hi to hai! Aur han...uske har aansu ke liye khud ko blame krna! Definitely! sab normal ho gya hai!" Finally, he couldn't stop himself from speaking. He smiled but his eyes were moist.