𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Começar do início

Alison: Ooooo! Those all sound good!

Serena: AHHH OMG they also have Monster High: Fright on and Barbie A Fairy Secret in theatres!

Alison: We should watch the Monster High one!
Alison: I'm not kidding!!!!!!

Serena: I'm so down!

Before Serena knew it the bell had rung and everyone was getting packed.

Serena walks down the halls humming a song with her earbuds in walking towards the exit so she could get to Stiles's jeep. 'Our little group has always been and always will un-'' Serena's earbuds were ripped out of her ears.

"What the fu- Derek!?" Serena mutters looking at the man who was holding onto her earbuds and looked like death at the same time.

"Help me find Scott," Derek mutters. Serena looks at the man in confusion before she looks at the floor when she hears something hit her shoe. "Omg, omg. You're bleeding."

Derek rolls his eyes before he stumbles right into Serena. "Okay, big guy. Serena tries to hold Derek up as best as she can. "He should be outside."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Stiles and Mitch walk towards Stiles's jeep. "Where's Serena?" Stiles questions. "I texted her telling her we could give her a ride she never responded." Mitch answers getting in the jeep.

"Huh." Stiles mutters. As Stiles starts to exit the parking lot. Serena dragging Derek appears right in front of the jeep causing both of the Stilnskis to shout.

"Omg!" "Holy shit!"

Derek starts losing his footing causing Serena to stumble with him. "Derek?" Serena questions worriedly. Derek falls over pulling Serena with him causing her knee to scrap on the cement. "Ow! Mother fucker!"

Serena sits on her knees "Are you okay?" Serena helps Derek sit up. "What are you doing here?" A voice comes up behind Serena who she knows is Scott.

"I was shot," Derek mutters. "He's not looking so good, dude!" Stiles's voice sounds from behind Serena causing her to look behind her where Mitch and him stand. "He needs medical help." Mitch voices his thoughts.

"Why aren't you healing?" "I can't," Derek says out of breath. "It was a different kind of bullet."

"A silver bullet!?" Stiles asks questions. "No, you idiot." Derek furiously says.

"Wait, wait. Scott interrupts. "That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."

"What? Who said 48 hours?" Derek says confused. "The one who shot you."

Derek's eyes start to glow blue causing Serena to panic and slap it out of him.

"Omg! I'm sorry!" Serena gasped pulling her hand away from his face as Scott yelled at Derek. "What are you doing? Stop that!" "I told you. I can't!" Derek grunted angrily.

"Okay, okay. Derek get up!" Mitch quickly walks over to help Derek get up. Mitch and Scott get Derek into Stiles jeep as Serena climbs into the back seat sitting behind Derek so there's room for Mitch.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek tells Scott. "How am I supposed to do that?" The crooked jaw boy asks. "She's an Argent, she's with them."

"Why should I help you?" Scott asks the Hale. "Because you need me."

"Fine, I'll try." Scott sighs as Stiles gets in the jeep. "Get him out of here."

Stiles turns to look at his best friend. "I hate you so much for this."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───