Description

This is a K. Bakugo x Reader fan fiction. I tried my best to make Y/N inclusive to all ethnicities. Y/N is depicted as a female in this story, so if you identify as something other than she/her you will have to imagine a couple things.

SLOW BURN STORY (bakugo takes forever to warm up to people in general, and i try to portray him as realistically as possible. if you want one shots or quick ynxbakugo stories this isn't for you.

INCLUDES LEMONS/NSFW. I will signal when the lemon/nsfw scenes begin and end, I will bold the letters "BEGINNING OF SMUT" and "END OF SMUT" so you can scroll past the sexual scenes and stop when you see bolded letters.

CONTAINS HARSH LANGUAGE/SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. I OWN THE PLOT. DO NOT REPOST MY STORY, WHETHER THERES A REVISION OR NOT. 

Y/N's quirk (water control + tentacles): She can expel water from her fingertips and palms. She has yet to manage shooting water out of her feet. She can control a body of water as well, but there's a limit of how much of the water she can control; the most she has controlled is around all the water in a public pool. She can also grow octopus tentacles from anywhere on her body, but they grow especially long from her back. Their max length is 20ft. If she uses too much water she can become dehydrated. Any sweat she produces turns into water. Her tentacles are stronger than normal octopus tentacles, they can carry more and their grip is better. They don't have the suction things that octopus have beneath their tentacles though. The color of her tentacles reflects her mood/emotions, but blue is neutral. So red=anger, yellow=joy, but purple=sad, and green=revenge thirsty or sum..