"Fine." Camila replied, a dreamy sigh escaping her lips.

"I appreciate you for taking the time to work with me for the Bio assignment Chee." Camila smiled, acknowledging her best friend's effort.

"Trust me Walz, I'd take your stern side any day. Just not the brutal side." Dinah whispered.

"Sorry, what?" Camila asked, raising her brows in a stern way while Dinah gulped.

"Nothing, I-"

"Lucy and Lauren are cute." Camila heard from the other side of the hallway corner, immediately stopping herself from her tracks.

"No way, Camila and Lauren are cuter!" A blonde one disagreed.

"Camila's with Shawn isn't she?" A redhead asked.

"What is hap-quiet." Camila hissed, stopping Dinah from being too loud and asking.

"Girl, he's gay." The brunette said.

"And so is Camila, so she's with Lauren for sure. It's like a love-hate relationship." The blonde said proudly.

"That's toxic if it's love-hate. Unlike Lauren and Lucy, being cute." The brunette smirked.

"No they're not cute, they act like friends." The blonde said.

"And Camila hates Lauren, duh." The brunette argued.

"Maybe it was just pretend that she hates her?" The redhead asked.

"God these rumors." Dinah growled, ready to kill.

"Relax Chee, you meddling with them will add fuel to fire. They'll just say one of it is true." Camila said, obviously fed up.

"They've always been like this, I won't be surprised if the next thing I hear is either Shawn and I are engaged, Lucy and I are in a secret relationship, or..."

"Lauren and I made out in her car." Camila rambled on, remembering the incidents where people went through such lengths.

"Come on Walz, let's just go." Dinah said, noticing that Camila was now forming fists. Camila only nodded, while the Polynesian turned her around and placed a hand on her shoulders before she pushed her away.

"Camila and Lauren made out in Lauren's car." The brunette whispered in shock while the blonde one squealed, which caught Camila's attention.

When Camila caught the trio's gaze, they immediately looked away from her.

Just as fate has planned it, both girls bumped into each other at the hallway. While Lauren was walking to the left, Camila was being pushed in the same direction, hence causing both girls to collide.

"Laur-" "Cami-"

"Alright! Let's go!" Both Normani and Dinah said in unison before pulling their respective best friends away from each other.

---

Camila entered her loft with a tired huff, closing the door and locking it behind her before her eyes landed on the couch. A smile crept up her cheeks, she could finally get some rest. But first she needed to take care of a few things.

"Damn it." A sigh emerged from the Latina's lips. Camila ran her fingers through her hair before she walked towards the couch. A soft whisper escaped her lips before she bend down behind the couch and snaked her hands on the older one's body, resting her chin on the shoulders.

"I'm so sorry Lo." Camila apologized, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"It's fine Camz, I still love you either way." Lauren muttered with a soft smile, turning to face her.

"God, I feel awful." Camila bit her lip, noticing the small bruise on the side of Lauren's lips.

"You should. It hurt." Lauren frowned. Camila gave the raven an apologetic smile, before she kissed her shoulder blades.

"I love you." Camila reminded, while the raven let out an adorable smile.

"I love you more."

"I couldn't agree more." Camila smiled before she reached for her phone on her pocket, still hugging Lauren with the other arm.

"What are you doing?!" Lauren panicked, when Camila brought the phone to their faces, ringing Sinuhe.

"Formally introducing you to my family." Camila smiled, while Lauren looked at her with wide eyes.

"Am I dreaming?" Lauren asked.

"Slap me again, I want to know." Lauren requested. Camila let out a chuckle before she captured Lauren's lips between hers.

"Well, this is a start." Both girls heard, making them pull away from each other.

Lauren let out a gulp, while her cheeks burned red as she faced the camera, while Camila hid her face on the raven's neck in embarrassment.

"Mrs. Cabello, I'm so so-"

"No worries mija. Although I suggest you two properly sit up before I call Karla's father." Sinuhe said, while Lauren nodded in embarrassment.

"Si, Mami." Camila answered shyly.

"I'll call again in five minutes, hopefully we will be welcomed with a proper greeting." Sinuhe said, before the call ended.

"Camz!" Lauren exclaimed, facing Camila who started laughing.

"Well, you made an impression." Camila teased, while Lauren groaned and hid her face in her hands.

"Relax, they'll love you. I already told Mom a few things about you." Camila smiled, sitting on the couch, beside the raven.

"You did?" Lauren asked.

"I can't keep you hidden forever, can't I?" Camila smiled, placing a strand of hair behind Lauren's ear.

"Besides, I'm starting to hate the idea of these people assuming you're with Lucy." Camila muttered.

"Hey, it was your idea to hide. As if I like those ones with you and Shawn." Lauren whispered, leaning in to Camila's touch.

The talk with Camila's parents were nice, they were both so loving and accepting. Alejandro was just very happy at the idea of Camila smiling every so brightly because of Lauren.

And perhaps the fact that their construction services could partner up with the Jauregui's real estate business.

"Dad, let's not discuss those things. You're going to scare my Lauren away." Camila warned, making the raven let out a soft chuckle.

"I was partly joking, and partly serious. Well, best if we get going now. I have some construction paper works that need tending to." Alejandro smiled, before all four of them exchanged goodbyes.

"You okay?" Camila asks, looking at the goofy grin on her beloved's face.

"We..we're legal." Lauren whispered.

"God, Lo." Camila giggled, seeing how important it was for Lauren.

If she could be honest, a pang of guilt had been lurking around her mind for not being able to share how amazing this woman was.

Lauren did not deserve to he hidden away as her lover, in fact she should be proud. Yet the coward in her was worrying about what people might say, and as someone who easily gets affected by rumors, Camila hated it.

Camila's thoughts were pried away from her when she felt a soft pair of lips press against her forehead.

"Don't think too much." Lauren smiled.

"You take all my worries away." Camila whispered, lounging forward and resting her body against Lauren's.

Both girls nearly jumped out in fright when they heard a loud thud, followed by a loud voice outside their place.

"CAMILA! and...Lauren?"

And upon turning to the door, there was a huffing angry Ally and a shocked Troy.

"What is this?" Ally asks.

This was going to be one heck of a night.

A/N : Hi? :))