"Camila!" Dinah exclaimed, surprised at the brunette's brutality.

"Lauren!" Normani exclaimed, rushing towards the raven.

Thankfully, the action did not injure Lauren in a way. But with the scenery of Normani guiding Lauren and Dinah calming Camila down, it was obvious to the "viewers" that the two had gotten into a fight again.

The occurrence scared both Normani and Dinah, causing both girls to make sure Camila and Lauren would not cross paths at all. Heck they even went through such lengths to make sure to pair up with both girls, just in case the professor makes them pair up for some joint work.

And of course, as usual...

"But isn't that weird, Cabello's been hurting her? Lucy is a great fit." One of the students gossips a bit to loud, making Normani raise her brows.

"It may seem weird, but I saw them yesterday acting different. In fact, Lauren even gave Camila flowers." The other one whispered.

"What if she's cheating on Lucy?!" The other one said.

"What if she isn't because Camila is the original girlfriend?"

"Oh no, then that means she's cheating on her with Lucy?"

"What if Camila hurts her because she caught her cheating?"

"Excu-"

"Mani." Lauren stopped, placing a hand on the woman's mouth and pulling her away.

"Where did they even get those shitty informations?!" Normani exclaimed.

"No clue, but they're just rumors." Lauren shrugged.

"They're making it seem like you're bad." Normani hissed.

"I'm used to it Mani, it'll die down.

"I'm more surprised at the fact that they make up stories like this." Normani said, curious.

"Eh, don't mind them. When you're always the topic, it gets boring." Lauren said before she started walking away.

"Are you serious?" Normani asked.

"Deadly." Lauren nodded.

"They'll believe every intel they hear, try it for yourself sometime." Lauren chuckled, before walked even further, out of range.

"Try it out?" Normani smirked, curious of how these rumors would run around.

"Gosh Lauren, you snuck out of Camila's apartment at 3 am?!" Normani whisper-yelled a little too loud, to which the gossip girls turn their attention to them and slowly waddled her way.

"What?" Lauren asked in confusion.

"What are you even doing there?" Normani asked, obviously giving out a double meaning question.

"I took my assignments, and my clothes what else?" Lauren replied, closing her locker.

The raven noticed the gossip girls near her best friend, and slowly gestured Normani to walk to her and leave.

"So annoying." Lauren muttered, before she walked away with Normani behind her.

"I told you! It's Camila and Lauren!" Girl number one squealed.

"She might be cheating on Lucy!" Girl number two argued.

"I'm just sad I don't have a chance." Girl number three frowned.

"God, what a group of lowlife." Normani chuckled to herself.

---

"How are things with Shawn?" Dinah asks, while Camila quickly covered her phone.