"Laur!" Normani exclaimed, rushing to her best friend. Surprise was evident in her eyes, unsure of what happened to cause Camila to do such thing.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Normani asked, while the green-eyed girl remained frozen and shocked.

Questions filled Normani's mind, while Lauren seemed to be trying to grasp what was happening over the course of the rest of the day.

The next day was the same scenario, when Normani was to find Lauren for lunch she was met with a yelp, and Lauren holding her foot and cheek in pain, while Camila walked off once again.

It would be fine if it was a sudden incident, but the fact that Lauren has been walking around with a few bruises and scratches made Normani formulate a situation in mind.

"How long has she been bullying you?" Normani asked, looking at Lauren who nearly choked on her sandwich.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me Lauren! How long has Camila been bullying you?"

"She's not bullying me Mani, you have the wrong idea." Lauren shook her head in fear.

Normani knew that look, it was that same look the raven does when she's scared that her secret might've been exposed.

"I'm not falling for those Laur, how long has this been happening?"

"I said nothing's wrong Mani, just leave me be." Lauren sighs, dismissing the topic as she stood up and walked away from her best friend.

"I knew it, I was right." Normani muttered to herself before she stood up in annoyance and went to find Dinah.

"I'm telling you, it must've been Lauser who did something. Walz could never hurt a fly." Dinah insisted.

It was very obvious and around the school that both girls were indeed competitive, and even sparked up a rumor that they started the competition when they both liked the same guy, thus leading to heated debates and even class ranking positions.

Yet all rumors died down when they found out Lauren was bisexual, and walked in the campus with Lucy clinging close to her arm.

With the love trouble out the way, other rumors sparked up. Such as Camila and Lauren being ex friends, and fought because of the same guy. Or even an ancient rivalry between both Parents, given their statuses back in Miami. Camila had the story of rags to riches, while Lauren was born in a wealthy family already.

And of course, there are those who assume that despite the everyday bickering. Camila and Lauren would still make a cute couple-which gave them tons of glares from Normani and Dinah...the best friends of the famous rivals.

It wasn't until that same rumor died down when Camila was spotted with Shawn from the Music Department, and these lowlife gossipers decided to root for them.

But then again, there were different preferences, and these resulted on a quite semi-chaotic wars between gossipers.

"Dinah, she's hurt Lauren for three consecutive days now! I'm sure of it!" Normani insists.

"Oh, Mani." Dinah rolls her eyes before they reached the other part of the building, outside the library where there were trees and Camila usually hangs out to read.

"Walz, come and prove Normani that you are not abusive!" Dinah exclaimed before she and Normani took a turn at the corner

"Get away from me!" Camila yelled.

Shock crept up in Normani and Dinah's face when Camila went and hit Lauren in the face with her forehead before she turned her heels and stomped away, leaving Lauren sitting on the ground holding her cheek.