Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Начните с самого начала

You receive a notification on your phone, and as soon as you see the ID, you can't help but laugh. The small message causes your eyes to widen.

"Good morning, my 'French Princess.' I hope you have a wonderful day of hard work today."

Mr. JHS

You furrowed your brows, then shrugged with a grin, unconcerned with his fury. He expects you to be at work when he arrives. It's his fault. You won't be available to complete a variety of pointless tasks. He's probably furious that you made the entire 40-plus staff on duty go out to an extravagant buffet luncheon.

You grinned to yourself as you thought how his arrogant Swiss Chef had gone over and above to work extra hard with his kitchen crew to prepare more dishes. It also serves him well. He made you and Heyrin do dishes for the rest of the time. Your feet were hurting. To top things off, he forbade you from using the dishwashers. For three hours, you had to scrub dirty pots and pans.

You're in a good mood after your uber dropped you off. You're standing in front of a gigantic art gallery. Your eyes widen with surprise. How can a man under the age of 30 own such a magnificent structure? Whoa.

 How can a man under the age of 30 own such a magnificent structure? Whoa

You take a stroll past the lushly landscaped garden. A massive steel structure created by a local artist stood in the center. The gallery was still closed to the public. It will be open to the public at 10:00 a.m. A lady with a name badge brought you upstairs to Mr. Kim's office suites through the exclusive entrance double doors. The rare art pieces on the walls, in nooks, and illuminated by downlights almost bulged your eyes out. It must be pretty expensive. Even your heels dug into the thick carpets. When she knocked on the double doors, you felt your breath catch your throat as you heard a deep, attractive voice beckoning you to enter.

A handsome dark-haired man stood up and walked over to where you were standing; he had a broad, welcome boxy smile, and his friendliness put you at ease right away. In a polite greeting, you both bow slightly. He was handsome and friendly. You liked his demeanor right away.

 You liked his demeanor right away