Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Comenzar desde el principio

When you entered the kitchen with a big smile, your aunt raised her eyebrows so high at your beauty." Wow, wow! My girl looks 'fantastique'"

Your appearance enthralls her. With a slight bow, you whirl around and greet your aunt.

"Thank you, thank you. Today I have an appointment with the Gallery. Hopefully, we'll be able to complete all of the necessary preparations for the exhibition." You took a seat and tasted the pancakes on your lips.

"So, what have you been up to these last few days?" asks your aunt, pouring you a cup of Jasmine tea. " You haven't visited the restaurant in a while...the staff wanted to see the "French princess," and she asked you that unexpectedly, almost making you spit up your tea.

"I've been er...working on the exhibitions... You know, e-mailing, dealing with the security detail...it all takes a lot of time." You smile a little and inwardly hurl profanities at Jung Hoseok, who made you lie like that.

"Tell you what, ajumma, and I'll finish up a little sooner and then come around and help out, all right?" Because the staff is minimal, you enthusiastically suggest and pledge to help out. You start talking about your mom, your aunt's younger, more adventurous sister, as you eat your pancakes.

Ha-ni walked into the kitchen, yawning. Her eyes were red, and you wondered if she was still upset by Bang Chans' engagement news. That is why you avoid love relationships because they can only lead to heartbreak and self-destructive inclinations. No, thank you for dating and marriage.

"Good morning, cuz! You seem to be in a happy mood, don't you?" You give her a sly grin and slightly scoff at her. She fixes a cup of tea for herself.

"Did you get a good night's sleep, dear?"Her mother had a concerned expression on her face. Ha-ni isn't one to display her emotions lightly. She'll keep her deep wounded feelings to herself until the wall she's built around her collapses.

"Sure, I did. I guess I'm just exhausted." She murmurs. When she stares at you, her eyes expand as if she's seeing you for the first time.

"Oh my, you're gorgeous. Are you going to work at the ho--?"When she caught your eyes signaling to her mother, who was busy at the stove making more pancakes, she cleared her throat. Your uncle arrived late last night and was still sleeping.

"Er no...I'm going to Kim Gallery this morning...then I'll come by the restaurant to help, ok," you say. You sipped your last sip of jasmine tea.

Ha-ni smiles, her light brown eyes sparkly again. "Oh, you're going to meet Mr. Kim Taehyung, right? Ok, please take a quick photo of me. Bangtan maknae is swooned worthy, according to what I've heard..." She dreamily states. You just grin at her, pleased that she appears to be happier right now.

"I'll try. Ok...as long he doesn't catch me. You know all embarrassing stuff always happens to me..."You look at your aunt, who places some pancakes on a plate, kimchi with eggs, and some jasmine tea to take to your uncle in the bedroom," Ajumma...thank you for the food--"

Hani's eyes are fixed on the window. "Your uber has arrived. Please exercise caution and enjoy the day."

You leap to your feet and take your handbag from one of the chairs. You kiss your aunt on the cheek quickly and grab Ha-ni's hair.

She shrieked and grabbed her hair strands, giving you the stinky eye. You quietly giggled and walked to the door after your aunt greeted you, telling you to enjoy the day and be safe.

You nodded enthusiastically and exited the house.

You offer a greeting to your driver and get him to the desired address. It takes less than 15 minutes to go to the Gallery in Seoul's downtown area. You're hoping that the Diamond Exhibition will run smoothly.