he'd never admit it though.

"i understand what you're feeling speedy. but you can't be a complete bitch-" you stopped walking, the absent sound of your footsteps making katsuki stop both his walking and talking. when he looked at you, you didn't look back. you just kept your stare downwards. the slight wind was the only sound between the two of you, but that was soon broken when you spoke.

"..you understand...?"

wrong choice of words. that made katsuki silently sigh whilst rolling his eyes.

"you understand?" you slowly looked at him. it was weird how you didn't even look mad. you were just confused, and somehow that was even scarier. "are you kidding me katsuki?"

he mocked you under his breath before sighing deeply. maybe showing his disinterest would make you fuck off or something. "understand, trying to understand, same fucking shit. that doesn't excuse you acting like a complete douche to anyone who just wants to help."

"if people wanted to help they'd just leave me alone?" your eye started glowing. "that's what they do with you: the literal last person who should be telling me this shit?"

"but i at least know that the people we're surrounded with are stubborn and will help anyways." he tried to reason. "i let them in at least sometimes. you're just completely pushing them away."

"and that's my fault for not wanting 'help' from anyone? they'd all say the same thing: "you're worrying for nothing.", "nothing bad is gonna happen." like i wanna hear that shit? do you think it's gonna help?"

katsuki shook his head. "even if it's not gonna help at least appreciate what they're trying to do for you. at least be glad they care about you."

"maybe." you shrug. "but that doesn't really help."

"i cant believe you're fucking complaining about people trying to be nice to you." katsuki gave you an unimpressed look. "don't you remember where you came from? you used to have no one. put you into u.a and suddenly you've become this stuck up person who's ungrateful for what they didn't use to have. maybe you should go back to the isolated sad life you had before so you can really be taught a lesson. brat."

your already glowing eye seemingly glowed brighter. "low blow. fuck you katsuki."

"didn't i tell you this before?" he continued walking. "you know you're in the wrong, and when someone tries to put you in your place you ignore it. that's a really shitty thing to do speedy."

"right." you rolled your eyes once catching up with him. "and like i just told you, you're the last person to be speaking about this?"

"that." he looked at you. "that right there. stop shifting this onto my problems just so you can forget about yours. remember: i'm not the one who's been acting like a brat this entire week."

"you act like a brat the entire time!"

"and at least i can admit to it!" he snapped his head to you. "you're not even trying to see that you're in the wrong. i'm trying to fix myself before it's too late, you're just letting your emotions get the best of you when one day, you're not gonna have anyone to support you!"

that i'm trying to fix. you don't even attempt to work on yourself.

"you really need to learn the differences between us before you go trying to throw me under the bus." you stood quiet as you two walked up the steps to the front door of your house. "and you also need to start taking your own damn advice."

a quiet, surprised hum left your throat, but you just shook your head. "yeah, whatever."

"i'm serious speedy. did this whole dad thing fuck up your entire memory? you're the one who told me why and how i should improve myself. kind of ironic- hypocritical if you ask me."