He lunged for Julian, round house kicking him, then tackling him to the ground when he stumbled, the man held out his hand and sparks of electricity were emitted from his hand as he let loose the deadly currents into his nephew's body, Julian screamed in agony but never begged for mercy even when his skin dried out, he never begged, satisfied by Julian's pain Mahadhiv wanted to punch his nephew but suddenly he reacted faster, Julian landed an uppercut on the man, pushing him backwards he used his legs to put him in a headlock then rolled over, he kept applying pressure as he accumulated a mass of energy into his hand, when he was satisfied he let go of his uncle and impaled his uncle with his clawed fist, once it was inside he released the mass of energy he gathered, and it detonated blowing the man's gut open, two hearts destroyed aswell, leaving three.

The young alpha took advantage of Mahadhiv's state and swiped him off his feet again, he began assaulting him with punch after punch, breaking his jaw in the process, when the lycan lay limp beneath him Julian stood up and made a huge flip back, copying what his uncle had done, he raised boulders into the air by pure will, it took a toll on Julian's body using this kind of power because he hadn't mastered it, mastered the elements, but he had no choice, he unleashed his own rockslide on Mahadhiv burying him under tons of rocks, he knew he wasn't dead but significantly injured. Several explosions occured all around Julian and when he looked he could could see Riley blasting raw energy from his mouth in lycan form, one day he would be able to do that, now he could do what he can and hope it lasted.

Another explosion occurred where he had buried Mahadhiv, this one was different, red smoke rolled out everywhere coming from the origin of the explosion. "How dare you!" The older man yelled as his clothes were ripped but it seemed all the damage Julian had inflicted was gone, but something else caught his attention, the blood on Mahadhiv's hands, there was also another thing, three hearts remained but he could only hear two,meaning he used the third to heal himself, it made things easier for Julian, he didn't wait for his uncle to attack, he attacked first clasping his hands together and landing a blow on his uncle's jaw, he flipped back to strike again with a right flying kick but the man caught his leg, he used extreme force and broke it making Julian scream, he further grabbed the upper part of his leg and slammed his whole body into the ground over and over and over again until blood stained the ground, Julian choked on blood feeling his body break from being slammed into the ground so hard, but he didn't give up, he clenched his jaw tight and used his free leg to kick his his uncle's abdomen, it got him free and he staggered away waiting for his leg to heal.

Mahadhiv attacked again and Julian stood ready, when the lycan went to punch him, he dodged it leaning to the right, an uppercut missed, a kick to his midsection, another to his leg, all of those Julian dodged frustrating Mahadhiv until he lunged with more animosity like Julian wanted, as he swiped his claws at him he grabbed the hand with his own claws and ripping most of the flesh off, Mahadhiv wailed but Julian wasn't done, he still held on to the hand and pulled his uncle toward him, with his claws he tore off skin and flesh from the lycan's head to chest, he wailed in agony then used his legs to push Julian away and create distance, Julian staggered back as his uncle with hanging flesh rolled on the ground, he held out his hand and rocks shot out, these were different, they were jagged and impaled Mahadhiv cutting his flesh even more.

Julian used his hearing and found the second heart right near where the orginal was, as his uncle staggered to his feet he lunged for him in a blur of speed and ferocity, he appeared right in front of Mahadhiv and punched into his ribcage again pulling out his second heart and crushing it, he also headbutted the man, leaping up and landing a left flying kick on the lycan which threw him into several trees that broke on impact. It had taken a toll using his new abilities like that especially his speed, so when Mahadhiv went down, Julian fell to one knee heaving. "You did good kid." Kalder called out from behind the vampire he had just decapitated. "Time to finish the job." He added nodding toward where Mahadhiv was standing, not in his human form but his lycan form.

Julian didn't wait for an invitation, he knew this was it, both of them had no mana to fight magically so they would settle this the lycan way. Julian roared toward his challenger as his body shifted, muscle and flesh growing on his body, he was larger than any beast around him, even Mahadhiv, but that didn't stop him, the large lycan took a step forward, then another, then another until he broke into a run aiming straight for Julian, when he was close Julian readied his body for the tackle, the two beasts collided like trucks, but one held the upper hand, he used his back hand to smack Mahadhiv away, then roared lunging for him, grabbing his neck he began smashing his head into the ground over and over, but Mahadhiv wanted to prove he was no pushover, he gathered his strength into his legs and pushed Julian's beast away, he quickly got to his feet and leapt for his nephew but Julian evaded him.

What he did drop onto was a large sharp piece of wood from the trees they had destroyed in their battle, Julian grabbed his legs and dragged him back, easily slamming him into the ground further causing damage to his uncle, the lycan pulled out the wood and roared lunging for Julian in fury, but Julian could see it, his will burning out, so they rolled on the ground, snarling, biting and clawing at each other, Mahadhiv suck his fangs into Julian's shoulder and ripped off a chunk of flesh, the lycan let loose a shrill scream but also anger bubble in him as his claws and arm punctured right through Mahadhiv's lung, whatever he grabbed he pulled out which was a large piece of his uncle's right lung, the lycan coughed out blood but Julian didn't stop, they rolled once as he suck his fangs into his uncle's neck and tore it out along with a piece of his spine, the lycan within Julian began tearing apart Mahadhiv, skin, flesh and bone all broken, his mouth and snout were filled with blood until he tore out his challenger's heart and ate it all then roared like never before.

In the sky south of their territory, a show of rainbow colored light cascading down from the sky obscured everything, the earth quacked as a wave of pure unbridled magic rippled out all around them. Julian knew it was his mate, the feel of his fury and his magic, he hadn't been kind to his enemy and he doubted they had lived. He stood up shifting back to his human form as everyone gathered around him, they were battered and bruised but not broken. "We have won!" Kirk let loose the war cry as howled to the sky with a setting sun.

+++

Saint_Jay