✨Fluff✨ Sick (736 words)

IM BACK YOU LOVELY MFS <3
(Btw the song has nothing to do with the one-shot)

-3rd Person POV-

"𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙺.𝙸𝚃."

Caring! Selever x Sick!Reader

"WHAT'S UP FU- oh wait. What's up fucker! Better?"

"*cough* Yea."

"I'm gonna get your medicine real quick."

"Ewww *cough* medicine!" You turn to (try) run to your room (and fail) before Selever comes back.

Before you make it you feel a hand on your wrist, stopping you from running but causing you to almost fall, but get caught before hitting the floor.

" Where do you think your going before taking your medicine?~ "

Before you could respond, Selever was teasing you, by pretending he was going to drop you.

After 3 minutes of having his fun he told you to go sit on the couch so he could give you medicine

You, being the stubborn person you are, refused the spoon of the icky, grape flavored, liquid.

"Y/n DRINK.IT!." You shook your head, signaling ' n o '

You cough a few times before Selever decides 'Fuck it' as he sips the medicine.

Your confused for a moment before you realize, he's going to kiss you. And force you to drink it that way.

As you're not a the most confident person you begin to redden, as Selever grabs you face and kisses you, transferring the terrible tasting, purple colored, grape flavored liquid.

It was warm (from being in his mouth) you quickly swallowed it and died inside-

Embarrassments you fell on the floor and started rolling side to side as you were dying, while Selever, was laughing his tail off.

"aHhHhHh that's not funny Sel!! You make me mentally dieeeeee."

"B-But... *laugh* It's soooo *laugh* f-funny lmao *dying Selever noises/wheezing*"

"Shut up! You know what?" You said as you started to gain a bit of confidence.

"When ur sick I'm gonna do the same thing!" You said with a triumphant face

"If you can reach, short stack~" Selever teased.

"IM NOT SHORT  IM 5'4! YOUR JUST A FUCKING TALL MOTHER FUCKING SKYSCRAPER" You said resisting the urge to break his kneecaps

"Well I get my genes from my parents, and we're still not done growing ;)" he said, unintentionally, making you realize you still have a chance to be tall.

"Heh just you wait~" you turn away with a smirk, while going to your room to take a nap.

"Oh darling, keep being that cocky and it'll come back to bite you." He muttered to a smile forming on his face.

You somehow heard him and went to break his kneecaps with a smile.

Proud of yourself, you left him knocked out, put on a mask, and went out to get snacks, so when he wakes up you can get him to spare you.

(Not like you need snacks, he would spare you for free, but decides not to tell you, as to him, it's a form of entertainment and it's quite hilarious in his opinion.)

-20 minutes later-

While walking out of the store, you bump in to something that seems like it just magically appeared.

After rubbing your nose, you look up, and you see a certain demon, wearing his iconic clothing. You Yelp, and then get your mouth covered afterwards.

He teleports you guys back at the church. You hold up the back of offering and say, "Snack?"

"Hmmm. Nah. How about.... A free cuddle day?"

"A what?" You say dumbfounded at his request.

"Simple. I get to cuddle with you for the rest of today and you can't complain!"

"Uhhhhhh. Okay....?"

"Yay!" He trilled happily, flying in the air, swishing his tail side to side.

He pick you up and brought you to his bedroom, nuzzling your arm. He purred while doing this.

Trying not to fall asleep you tried to think of a song but nothing came to mind. Before you knew it, you fell asleep.

About 30 minutes later, Selever kissed your forehead before finally resting his droopy eyes.

The end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I missed you guys so much! I'm back though ^^

Sorry for taking a long break.

But I'll be working on fanfics, so expect more to come out this month.

I'm especially motivated because I actually have friends to talk to now.

Oh, and my birthday is soon-

Ew disgusting-

Anyways, goodbye my children who are most likely older than meeee-

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 4-2-2022/ 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 2𝚗𝚍, 2022

-𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏,
𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚘