Selever x upset-fem-reader Angst (1544)

Ok, so the song has nothing to do with the story except the 2nd one. also, Angst

(edit: yes I did change what she looked like and no I haven't edited the chapter at all, July

30th 2023)
Yes, it's my art. I hate it but I don't feel like changing it. Enjoy.
_______________________________
~Your Pov~

"Hey, babe-" I wake and I don't see Sel. 'Did he wake up early for once?' I thought and then I heard Ruv quote on quote 'singing' I check the time and it's 6:00...

I roll my eyes and try going back to sleep, pulling the covers over my head and covering my ears with my pillow. But no matter what, I can't fall asleep. I look at the clock once more and it's 6:30. That's it I'm going downstairs.

I walk down to see that Selever is singing now. He looks at me with a smile about to say something before I cut him off.

"It is 6:30 in the FUCKING morning and you guys are SINGING? Seriously what the hell guys??" I slightly yelled. I looked at Sarv and she had a sad look on her face so so took a deep breath and sighed.

"Sorry, not you Sarv," I said, giving her a slight smile.

Selever looked apprehensive, and it looked like he was going to say something but instead, he turned back to the little blue-haired boy and kept singing.

That pissed me off, but I shrugged it off, I may just be moody because of my lack of sleep. I turn my heels walk back up the stairs, and look for some earplugs so I can go sleep.

It's been a couple of days since my little outburst and now Selever and I have been speaking less and less. I think he's mad at me and it's starting to sting.

"Hey, Sel can we talk for a second?"

"Oh, um, I can't right now..?" He winced.

"Why not?" I asked, with a little more attitude than meant.

"I'm hanging out with a friend today."

"Friend? No offense, but I thought you didn't have any friends."

"Well, yeah, about that..." He said, looking a little nervous.

"What?"

"I made a friend, um, 2 days ago."

"How come I didn't know? I mean yeah, you have your own life, but I haven't seen you leave the church in a while. I haven't seen you at all actually." My tone sounded a little interrogating, but in reality, I was just confused. I genuinely didn't think he was capable of making friends on his own.

"Oh yeah, so you know the blue-haired guy I was rap battling the other day?"

"Yes..?"

"Well, my mom felt bad for giving him such a hard time and letting him use the bathroom, since that's what he came here for. After that me and him became friends and he's been inviting me to hang out with him and his friends."