Carnival- (686 words)

Part 2 to the School episode. (Selever is nice and has a better vocabulary word bank?-)
————————————————
-2nd Person POV-
You arrived at the carnival, and it wasn't as full as you thought it would be, but it was good for you since there wouldn't be a long line for entry passes.

Also, you decided to bring your younger sibling and their boyfriend, seeing as they're both in middle school and rarely ever go out.

You got on the line for entry tickets as it went pretty quickly. When it was finally your turn to pay you got your tickets and told your friend and their lover to go ahead.

"Hey c.c, let's go and leave these two lovebirds alone hehehe."

"Mi Amor, you're so evil-"

"I know, let's pretend I'm nice though :)"

"Whatever you say" the slightly older human replied, rolling his eyes before they both disappeared into the abyss

"Uhhh sooooo? What should we do know?" You asked. You weren't that good at socializing when it comes to certain people. He was one of those people.

"We could go play some games or get some food before the rides?" He said pointing at a popcorn stand.

"Oooooo Yes! Fooooood" You were daydreaming about food until you felt that your legs and body were being moved on their own, realizing that you were being dragged.

"Hey! I can walk you know!"

"You say that yet you were staring at who knows what like an idiot" The male taller than you replied

"Well uh- fine you win I don't have any comebacks in my head at the moment -.-"

-Selevers POV-

"Mhm, sureeeee. 100% not because you like me~" I knew about their little crush on me. It was quite obvious, I mean I could practically feel their eyes staring at me. But, being completely truthful, I had developed a little crush on them myself.

I'm not quite sure when this happened, or started but it exists. But looking directly at them they looked stunning, I was at a loss for words on how to describe their features. Well, that was until they suddenly spoke.

Stopping dead in their tracks, looking down at the ground as if they were disappointed or upset, they quietly, but loud enough for me to hear, slowly spoke these words.".....Wait. Y-You know?...."

"Oh, I do apologize if my knowing makes you think that everything is ruined, but darling, if things were ruined, I don't think I would be here with you, must have realized that after thinking about it, right?"

They looked up in a bit of shock, but then gave me a soft smile that made my demon heart slightly melt. I felt my face slightly warm up but soon noticed that they had a tear on the outside corner of their eye, so as the gEnTelMan I am, I picked my hand up, then put a finger under their eyes, and wiped the single tear away.

"A smile does suit you, did you know that? Of course, any other feelings you have or ever feel are valid" Softly spoken words, said by me followed by a slight smile. I do hope I made them feel a bit less stressed/relieved and comfortable.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
-Time skip-

We decided to go on roller coasters to get all the terrifying rides over with first.

It was fun and I actually enjoyed it, wasn't too bad.

I hope to do something like this again soon.

Thank you, y/n, for everything. And for just being yourself. I. Love. You. So. Damn. Much.
——————————————————-

So I'm lazy and ik I haven't posted I've just been busy with posting other parts on other stories and I'm in Mexico now-
so yea

Hopefully the next part will be longer and it will be continuation to this part and then after that will be another actual oneshot.

I'm surprised people are still reading this, so thanks! Can't believe we're almost at 6k reads 😨

Give me some recommendations on what I should do on the next part. Bye bye my bumble bees!

Posted on: Aug, 9, 2022 /9-8-22