A "small" crush. Selever x fem! Reader (1921 words)

~Your Pov~
I wake up and get ready so I can go see Sel.

"Bye mom bye dad I'm going to see Sel!" I say. "Don't be gone to long! You better be back in time for dinner!" Dad says. "Your really going to hang out with that boy again!?" Grandpa (D.D) says with a protective tone.

"Dad let her be it's not everyday you find love" Mom spoke.
I could feel my cheeks get red as she said that.

"Mommmmm!" "What? we all know you have a crush on him (well except for Selever)" "We're just friends!!"
{you are now Adrian 2.0 TvT}

-Authors POV-

You walk to Selever's house while listening to music by mother mother

-Time skip-

•Sel's POV•
I hear knocking from downstairs and check who it is. It was Y/n! "Hey fucker! What are you doing?"
"1. I said to stop calling me that!"
2. I was bored" She said.

"Ok jeez fine. Then what else do you want me to call you?" Completely ignoring the other thing she said.

~Your POV~

"Uh how about......" I wasn't sure on what to say but then I remembered the nickname he gave me when when we were younger. "How about n/n?" It was cute and sweet.

"Really. That weird ass nickname I gave you when we were kids?" His face was as all pink, just like strawberry ice cream.

"it's not weird! I personally think it's cute and much better than 'fucker'"

"I like fucker better but ok I guess -_-" he replied.

•Sel's POV•

It was so awkward it was killing me. I said the first thing that came to mine.

"Hey uh wanna go to the park or something?" I wasn't sure what to say, I just wanted to break the awkward silence.

"Really?" Y/n practically had sparkles in her eyes. It was kind of cute.

"Yes idiot why else would I ask you?"

"Idk cause you like to joke around a lot?"

"I don't ALWAYS tho" I just wanted to go cause I was bored and it's been a few month since we last gone out. I felt a little hurt that she would think i was lying.

~Y/n's POV~
"Oki then what are we waiting for?!" I'm so excited being locked inside was so boring and got repetitive.

"Aight let's go" He didn't sound excited but I know he was probably aching to get out of his home.

-Time skip-

"We're here." He said dryly.

"Can you act like your at least a bit excited?"

"Fine." "wE'rE hErE!" he said im a mocking tone. That demon pisses me off i swear!

"I-" I guess that's the best I'm gonna get. I feel like making a new friend, so I just go up to some guy and ask if he wants to be friends.

"Um hey! Want to be friends?" I said to the boy.

"Yea Uh sure but can we get to now each other better?" He replied a little nervously.

"Of course!" I probably surprised the kid, it was quite random.

"Uh so what's your name?" he asked

"My name is Y/n! Nice to meet you, don't wear it out!" I giggled. I like teasing nee people it's funny. "What's yours?" I asked. It would be nice to get the name of a new friend.