Tired! Sel x Affectionete? fem! Reader (848 words)

A/n: ok I just wanna get something clear this story is inspired by @ObsessedSquirrel l also I love their stories ARE SO CUTE so I suggest you go read them. Anyways let's get into it!
———————————————————————————
~Y/n's POV~

I swear Sel is always late to everything. "SEL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR IMA START THE MOVIE WITHOUT YA! IF YA DON'T HURRY UP I'M GOING TO WATCH IT WITH RAZ AND YOUR DAD INSTEAD"

If Sarv were here she would've dragged him down but she's at the grocery store because every time Sel goes he just steals the things and always gets caught so we have to bail him out of jail.

Whenever I go, I forget, so then I call her, but I don't pay attention so I have to ask her again until I remember, and it's a whole process.

I heard a small dramatic gasp from the top of the stairs. "You would dare!"

"Oh try me Sel I would" I retorted

"anyways sit down so we can watch the movie!" I grinned at him.

"Yawn* Mhm..."

"Hey, are you good Sel?" I asked with a slightly concerned tone.

"Never been better..." I didn't believe him but, what could I do?

•Sel's POV•

I can just barely keep my eyes open. I hope Y/n doesn't think I'm uninterested in the movie she picked, I mean she's not wrong but I don't want her knowing that. And it's not just the movie, trying to keep this world together is exhausting.

I laid my cheek on my hand and tried my best not to pass out, but I don't think that helped.

"Hey, Sel? Are you completely sure you..." I didn't hear the last part of what they were saying, sleep was trying to overtake me, and I was about to let it. I felt them take my hand in there's, and if I weren't about to pass out, my face would be pink.

"Sel? Sel. Sel!" She raised her voice, making me jolt awake.

"H-huh what?" I felt so disoriented, and queasy for some reason. Maybe sleep depriving myself for a couple of days wasn't healthy.

~Y/n's POV~

I see a sleeping Sel next to me. " Guess you were really tired weren't you"

I quietly asked Ruv if he could help me bring Sel to his bedroom cause he's too tall and heavy for me, I have weak noodle arms

"Thanks, Ruv" I whispered. He didn't say anything assuming because he knows he doesn't have the quietest voice. Mr.Shakes the whole ass church.

After he left I stayed for a little to make sure Selever was okay, and once I was convinced he was fine, I got up to leave. But I felt something prevented me from leaving.

Something black and the size of a 32-inch curtain blocked my path. it was Selever's...wing?

I was too lazy to walk back anyway, and you don't get a chance like this every day, so I just cuddled him, burying my face into his chest with a soft smile on my face.

Both of his wings wrapped over me and it was cold but comforting. I wanted to touch his wing but I decided against it since it would be rude without asking.

I did fall asleep asleep not shortly after.

✝️ Sarv's POV✝️

I walked into Selever's room and saw him asleep with y/n.

I tried my best not to squeal, and I took a few pictures and then noticed Raz and Ruv behind me. "What are you guys doing"

They both replied nonchalantly like the lonely people they were "Blackmail"

As soon as they said that they took a picture. "Of course," I sighed and shook my head, what am I going to do with these two? "Raz you should be asleep, and Ruv you too!"

I whisper-shouted so as not to wake my child and future child up! *insert Lenny's face*

"Sorry Mom" Raz apologized quietly, Ruv looked sorry, and knew he wanted to apologize but his voice shook the church We've been working on being quieter but we haven't made much progress.

"Now let's go to sleep, good night everyone!" I smiled.

"Night" Raz whispered

"G-good n-night"

"Oh, Ruv! You whispered!"

" I-i did?" He's so cute when he stutters.

"Yes, you're doing it now!"

"Huh?"

"Let's just go before they're fully awake!"

•Sel's POV•

'I could've sworn I heard whispering... Eh, whatever.' My thoughts were kind of murky and dazed.

I woke up to see Y/n lying down next to me covered by my wing "W-wh"

I shut up before I wake her up. "You look so cute when you're asleep..."

"Sleep well, my love..."
———————————————————————————

Ok sorry this is shorter than before but I love you guys and just wanted to get something out. If you have any ideas/requests. If you don't that's ok I'll just come up with them on my own. Bye, hope y'all enjoyed it! Bye, my bumble bees!

-Edited 12/19/23 or Tuesday, December 19, 2023.