Chapter 16; "It was Just a Dream?!"

(YES THE LAST LIKE 3 CHAPTERS WERE A DREAM. SHUT UP LMAO)

TW: Cursing, Abuse, Blood, Knife, Murder Attempt

Ranboo's POV:

I woke up in a puddle of sweat. I started silently crying, I didn't know what just happened or how it happened. I was so confused I mean literally I just had a dream about my bestfriend dying. Oh no. I looked over and saw that Tommy was gone. Was it a dream? The bathroom door opened. "Hey Ranboo!" Tommy says cheerfully to me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Woah are you okay?" Tommy asks me. "No." I say putting my hands of my face. He runs to me and engulfs me in a hug. "What happened, if your comfortable saying." He asks me. "It was Just a Dream?!" I say. "Huh?" he asks. "Sorry n-nothing." I say starting to cry. "Hey it's okay you can tell me." Tommy says kindly. "D-don't worry, okay?" I say to him still shaking in place. "Whatever makes you more comfortable." He says with a kind smile. I'm gonna get dressed see you in a little bit." He says grabbing his outfit for the day and walking into the bathroom.

Tommy's POV:

Ranboo was acting weird when he woke up, I wanted to know why but he wouldn't tell me. So I didn't push him to. I just grabbed some black jeans and a Ranboo hoodie?! How the fuck, I never bought one. But I already grabbed it so I guess I'll just wear it. I quickly got dressed and left the bathroom. "Why are you wearing my clothes?" Ranboo asks me. "They were in my suitcase." I tell him. "Oh, that's weird because I don't remember putting my clothes in your suitcase." He laughs. I just shrug. "Well I'm gonna get dressed now." He says. "Okay have fun." I say getting on the bed. A few minutes later Ranboo comes out. "Tommy." He stares at me. "Wha-" "Your shirt looks so good on me." He says grinning. "What?!" I ask him. "Look!" He says and sure enough he was wearing my "Club Sunday" shirt. "Hey that's my favorite shirt and my favorite jeans." I say with a frown. "Your wearing my favorite shirt and jeans." He says jumping on the other side of the bed. I just sigh and lay down watching my youtube video. "Tommy..?" He questions me. "Hm.." I mumble. "I'm going back home today." He says fiddling with his hands. I sat up quickly, "What? Why?" I ask him. "My dad wants me home." He says sadly. "So George is leaving too?" I question. "No Tommy, my biological father." He says  tearing up. "I'll never see you again. Online, or in person." Ranboo says now full on sobbing. I hug him. "I don't know what that means but I'm so sorry. You can keep the jeans and shirt if you want." I say trying to calm him. "Thanks, also Tommy I texted Wilbur and apparently he switched all the stuff in our suitcases while we were sleeping." He says drowsily. "I'll kill him," I say turning off my phone. "Here, take this you'll probably need it." I say handing him all his stuff that got put in my suitcase. "Goodbye, forever." He says making the last word more quiet. I wanted to know what he meant but I wasn't gonna push him.

Ranboo's POV:

I I walked out the room and silently made my way to the front door. "Hey where do you think your going?" George asked. "Home." I say trying to grab for the door. "What do you mean? Did something happen between you and Tommy?" He says annoying me slightly. "Nothing happened George." I say walking out of the house. "I'm gonna miss this place." I mumble to myself quietly. But I should probably leave before George comes running out. My dad was somehow outside of the house, but I really couldn't care less. I hopped in his car and he started driving. "Hey screw up, you weren't supposed to leave. Your gonna regret ever doing that." My dad grumbles at me. "I know." I mumble. "Stop acting like you know everything smartass." He says bitterly. We soon pull into a driveway of a small house. "This is where we live now brat. Get the fuck out." He says sourly. "O-okay." I say quickly getting out of the car. "I'll show you your room. Don't expect it to be pretty." He says. I just nod and follow him into the house. He wobbles down a hallway and points at a room. "Go away your face disgusts me." He says walking away. I sigh and open the door. There was a dirty mattress on the floor, blood splattered on the walls, and multiple holes in the walls. "Home, sweet, home." I chuckle to myself. I guess it's time to get used to this. I plop my suitcase on the floor next to the mattress. Then I sit on the crusty mattress. The floor might as well be softer than this. Then I noticed there was no closet. And the door had multiple problems. So this was great. I didn't wanna be awake any longer than I had to so I tried to fall asleep on the rock hard mattress. But as soon as I closed my eyes my dad busted right into the room. "Hey Ranboo we haven't done this in a while." He says grabbing the pocket knife out of my suitcase. I frown and just lay there with my eyes closed. He walks over to me and slams his fist into my chest. It knocked the air right out of me. I sat up quickly to catch my breath right when he started taking off my shirt. I bounced back. "W-what are  you doing.." I say trying to catch my breath. "Will you sit still? It's just so I can put cuts all over your chest." He growls at me. I try to hold back my tears as he takes off my shirt and starts cutting my bare skin. The crimson blood ran down my skin. It hurt, and I don't know why because that knife had done it to me before. But it doesn't matter because he tried to stab my chest with it. Luckily I know better and stopped him before he could.

Word count:1096

A/N: Hey it's been a really, really long time. I won't lie I kind of forgot about this. But I'm glad I could finally finish this! I hope your having and amazing day and TYSM FOR 700 VIEWS!! <333