Hinasturu chuckled at her husband's reaction, "She looks amazing doesn't she!"

"Yes..." he breathed, staying quiet for a moment. "Very flamboyant!" He chuckled awkwardly returning to his normal self, "Now you guys ready to go!?"

Y/n was about to answer but then noticed how Uzui was just wearing his corps uniform and how the three women didn't change from their usual outfits, "Are you guys not going to change?"

Uzui looked at her and chuckled, "Nah, I need to keep my swords on me at all times and the girls like wearing those outfits a lot. I don't object to it personally since there very flamboyant." He sparkled, "Plus! I'm the God of Festivities! Whatever I say is flashy is festive IS flashy and festive and I say my uniform is!"

Y/n smiled weakly at his response, she felt awkward being the only one to dress up but quickly snapped out of her mindset when she heard Uzui speak again.

"Now, I'll ask again!" He yelled, grinning, "You girls ready to party!?"

"Yes, Lord Tengen/ Uzui-San!" Both Hinasturu and Y/n answered.

"Hmm, what's that?" he bended down putting a hand to his ear, "Sorry you're so flamboyantly short and unflamboyantly quiet I couldn't hear you."

Y/n irked a bit at the short comment but the two answered again, louder this time, "Yes Lord Tengen/ Uzui-San!!!"

"Great! Let's go! Flamboyancy awaits us!" He said, going into an arm flexing pose and showing off his arms.

--------------------------

Y/n felt blinded by the big city lights as they walked through the crowds. There was not even one pocket of darkness, the lights had reached the crevices of all the alleyways. She kept bumping into people and was dazed by such a big crowd. Even with all the excitement, she felt she couldn't help but feel the huge waves of anxiety hitting her hard. She had never been out in a city before, much less in a crowd this big. When it felt like she was going to either pass out or throw up she tried to keep her thoughts bright by looking at the different stalls and lanterns around her. During her mental leave of absence though she knocked into someone hard, making them drop their Sakura Mochi.

"A-ah!" She stuttered and tried to apologize but failed when the man she bumped into started screaming at her.

"You idiot! Look what you did! You made me drop my food, what do I do now huh!?"

Y/n just stood there in shock; her pink tinted lips moved but she couldn't get any words out, she was bubbling like a fish.

"What are you!? Stupid and deaf!?" He pointed at her accusingly.

She didn't answer again, starting to sweat she looked around only to realize she had lost her friends in the crowd. 'Ah! Where'd they go!?" She freaked out before feeling a harsh tug on her wrist.