The Hang-out

Luz's POV

I was finally prepared to ask Amity Blight the big question... Honestly, I'm scared, why? well, what Amity says no! I quickly shook away those thoughts, 'no Amity is going to say yes Luz think positive things!' it was Friday meaning that we have our Azura book club today and I got to finish that project. Jeez, it's been over a month now and I still haven't finished it? That's what I call, laziness, anyways back to my big question.

I basically prepared everything and was ready to leave to meet Amity in 15 minutes. So left wondering HOW I was going to ask Amity without being suspicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the library and went inside knowing that Amity was already inside, studying or something. Got to the romance section and pulled the book-lever that opened the magical place called 'Amity hang-out' as I like to call it. And there she was...The one and only girl in her full glory...Studying again...dammit. I crept behind trying to scare. Fortunately, she didn't realize that I was there.

As I was slowly creeping behind her I saw the thing she was studying for...glyphs...wow she's learning about that? I thought but I had to get back to my mission to scare her. So that's what I did. 

I put my arms around her and screamed: "BOOOO" as I did that Amity screamed and looked behind me, I was wheezing and not being able to breathe. "LUZ DON'T DO THAT, YOU SCARED ME!" I wasn't able to hold in my laughter while apologizing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But that was amazing" Amity just glared at me until she spoke. "Well, since you are here now, how about we start our Azura Book Club now!" I perked up wanting to agree but then remembered what I was supposed to ask her. "Right but before that, I want to ask you something," I say nervously, while Amity just looked at me confused but nodded her head.

"Well, I was wondering whether you were busy tomorrow?" Amity thought for a moment but spoke up, "Well no, unless you count studying as busy, then no, why?" "Well, I was wondering whether you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" I asked still nervous she was going to say no, but to my surprise, she agreed. "Great, I'll come to pick you up then!" I flashed her a smile, but she turned away with her face getting red...did I do something wrong? Oh well, she agreed and that's enough for me.

But we quickly returned to our bean bags with our copies of Azura in our hands and started reading and re-enacting the scenes. I was too excited for tomorrow that I just listened to Amity's sweet voice and focused on her eyes, which held so much admiration for the book as if it was the best thing she had ever seen. Her eyes looked like honey that I could swim in every time I look at her...wait is that weird? Oh well, right now I'm going to enjoy this and nothing is going to ruin it. I also noticed that she had freckles???? WHAT! How did I not see that before??? I mean I did notice she wore make-up, still don't know why she wears it, she looks pretty anyways. But I never knew she had freckles, that just makes her 100000000% prettier, if she was even able to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter! We are so close to the end, unfortunately! But don't worry I have more lumity fanfics to write! Hope you like reading this chapter, So sorry I'm not posting as much, I just don't have the motivation for it, so bear with me!

Turns out It is going to be once a month...Jeez, it's already been a month?!?!?!

Anygays hope you have a nice night/day!