Chapter 1 - a sister?

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" She asks as if she's concern about me , but she should know that I'm not fond of playing tricks with kids and decided to end this conversation.

"I'm okay kid, and if this some kind of play of yours, go back to your mother and stop calling me." I reply in a bit harsh tone, letting her know that I'm mad.

"I'm not playing and I'm telling the truth. Believe me. I'm so thirsty and so tired, don't you know?" She whined as I raised my brow.

"So why not ask your parents to get you some water?"

"My Mommy was on the floor and she's dead. That's why I called you because you're my brother like she told me. Can you please come here so that I can drink now?" And as soon as she spoke those words, I felt numb and guilty.

Her mother is dead and if my biological mother is dead, I would know it, so it means she's daughter of my father.

But how can it be? He's dead.

But what if she's telling the truth? What if she's really indeed my little sister? And it doesn't matter if she's only my half sister, we still shared our father's blood and she's De Luca.

A blood family.

Her sudden sniffles snap me out of my trance and I feel regrets for talking to her in harsh way earlier.

"Stop cryng. Where do you live?"  I ask in gentle way, She hummed first before she mention her address and I realized that her place was so near to our place.

"Okay, go now to your kitchen and get drink but be careful. Wait for me because I'm coming."

"Thank you Ares." She said and before I could say something back, the line was cut off and I cursed again because I was cut off by a f*cking child.

And no one can do that to me. Because I'm Ares De Luca.

But part of me saying that she's just a child and she's my sister.

Oh! Please Ares stop whining and go there now! I scold to myself.

And without wasting more time, I get out of my room and went straight to the garage like a madman.

When I reached her place, my eyes stared first at the 2-storey building. She's living in the first floor and I have noticed how quiet the place is. I dial her number to inform her that I'm here already.

"I'm here, can you open the door for me?" She said yes and my eyes widened when I saw her for the first time.

She's so freaking tiny but so beautiful. And the first thing that captured my heart was definitely her eyes. She has our father's eyes, as well as me and the twins; Hades and Apollo.

Her hair is healthy red and naturally wavy that reached her lower back. Her heart-shaped face has some visible freckles that scattered on around her nose and under her eyes. She looks like a doll and I felt instantly protective over her.