Chapter 8 The Rise of Bill

3rd Person

Bill and Mason along side all the other demon telport above Gravity Falls where they see all the citizens going crazy.

"Ah what wonderful chaos." Bill says well smiling and Mason couldn't help but smile as well. Bill was happy so why shouldn't he be happy. Mason looks out at the town folk looking up at them in horror until one of them shouts something that catches his attention.

"Dipper, is that you? What are you doing with the evil dorito?" Wendy shouts out making him catch everyone else's attention.

"Yea bro, what's up with that, that's not cool bro." Soos shouts.

"Come one Dipper, you can escape him." Wendy shouts.

"Get him, get him." The crazy mayor shouts.

"Why do you want this to end? The party just began. And I only have Pine Tree to thank for it, after all, if he hadn't turned to me after all of his friends abandoned him then this wouldn't have happened." Bill says well patting Masons head.

"Hey, you are forgetting something." Mason whines.

"Oh and what might that be darling?"

"I came up with the plan to get the rift." Mason says well crossing his arms.

"Oh yea, that was your plan wasn't it. Anywho, we would love to stay and talk but we have a world to conquer and weirdness to spread." He then snaps his fingers and they appear in the fearamid.

"You know I'm starting to get used to the telportarion. It's oddly starting to get comforting." Dipper says when they land.

"You know what that means Pine Tree? It means you are coming closer to your spiritual side. Only a spirit, such as demons and angles, find comfort in teleporting by flames."

"What happens when I connect with my spiritual self?"

"You become it, I officially became a demon when I destroyed my home dimension. For you who knows what could trigger it."

"How will I know when I am transforming? Is it just like poof your different."

"Well, no, when you commit whatever action that changes you, you fall into a magic coma well the transformation process takes place."

"Oh, how long could the process take."

"Sometimes a day, sometimes months, for me it took almost a year."

"A YEAR"

"Yea but don't worry, time works differently for us, I moves faster, or it feels like it's does. A year for us would seem like an hour to the meat sacks."

"Oh, ok."

"Anyway on to business. We have successfully started Weirdmagedon, now we need to figure out of to break the barrier to spread it global. Any ideas Pine Tree."

"Well the Pines are kinda dumb so they will probably try the same trick from last time so we can use that knowledge to our advantage. When they come to stop us you can act as if you're contemplating whatever deal they have to offer well we mounover ourselves to surround them and capture them."

"It could work but your plan also plays heavily on the idea that they are stupid enough to do the same trick as last time, Shooting Star might be and Fez definitely is but Sixer is still a genius, he probably reliazed the plan failed last time when you disappeared with me."

"Hm ok so let's say they come up with a new plan. They would still need to approach you to begin their plan. When they come we can capture them like planned but until they come we can send a spy to listen in on their plans." Mason says well smacking his fist against his palm (like you do when you what to look tough to people).