Chapter 4 Back to the Pines

Dipper and Bill disappear in blue flames after making a deal. 'What has he done, what has he done, what has this idiot done?' Ford thought as he ran back to the shack. Ford barges through the door, scaring both Stan and Mabel.

"Everything ok Grunkle Ford?"

"No, everything is not ok. Your idiot brother just made a deal with Bill and I have no clue where they are now."

"WHAT, Dipshit made a deal with the evil dorito!"

"Yes, and I don't know where they are or why he would do it but I do know that Dipper must have been possessed."

Stan comes in at that moment right as Ford says that and shouts, "DIPPER IS POSSESSED!"

"Yes, by Bill, although I have no clue how Bill returned."

"What, how is it possible for that demon to be back, we erased him from my mind."

"That's the thing Stan, we erased your entire mind but then brought your memories back, so we made it to where Bill can be brought back."

"So you mean its my fault that this demon has kidnapped Dipper? My fault Dipper got possessed?" Stan then starts to break down and Mabel rushes to him.

"Its not your fault. Its no ones really but my own, I was the one who made the final decision to swap places with you. What I still don't understand is before Dipper shock Bills hand he shouted out something about us calling him disgusting and a disgrace. What is that all about?"

"I dont know Grunckle Ford but we should start preparing for Bill, inevitable return."