Chapter 7 Weirdmagendon 2 part 3

3rd person

Pacifica lands back in the woods and starts running back to the shack with the only thought running in her head being 'I need to save Mabel.'

When Pacifica reaches the shack the sun had gone down. 'Perfect, hopefully everyone is asleep inside so I can get this done.' She sneaks inside and peaks into the living room to see Stan asleep on the recliner and the tv flickering on static. 'Good, hes asleep.' Pacifica then works her way into the gift shop and over to the vending machine and starts punching in the digits to open the secret door.

As she gets the last digit the door opens and she walks in. Pacifica spots the elevator down and enters it to get down to the lab where she hopes Ford isnt working. The elevator stops and she gets out to see Ford hunched over a desk looking at some paperwork. He stops though when he hears the elevator and turns around. Pacifica panics a bit before diving under a table and hiding.

"Whos there." Ford calls out but Pacifica doesn't answer. "I said whos there!" Ford shouts this time, but Pacifica still doesnt answer. "God I'm going crazy, what time is it anyway?" he then checks his watch, "Jesus, how is it already 1, christ I should head upstairs, havent had food in a while." Ford then walks away from his desk and heads for the elevator and straight towards Pacifica.

Pacifica breathing gets faster as Ford gets closer and she can feel her heart beating like crazy in her chest. After a few suspenseful seconds Ford enters the elevator and goes upstairs. Pacifica lets out a sigh of relief as she leaves her hiding spot and starts looking around for the rift. She searches for a few minutes but finds nothing and sits down. "God where the hell is this thing at. What the hell is it anyway."

She sits there for a few more seconds before getting up and starts looking around again. This time she looks around for a half hour, she finds a cabinet filled with failed weapons and paperwork, she finds bookshelves filled with books and journals and she finds a few hammers and some bat under a desk before finding a cabinet that looks like a safe. "What the hell is this?" She peaks in through a little window and a faint purple glow hits her eyes as she finally finds the rift. "Yes I found it, now how do I get it?"

Pacifica starts examining the cabinet and spots a keypad on one side and a scanner on the other. "Great not only is it passcode protected but it has a freaking palm scanner Ughhhh." At this point Pacifica starts sobbing, "Um never going to get Mabel again, I'm never going to be able to tell her how I feel." She then hits the cabinet and her face lits up as she gets an idea. She runs over to the desk where she found the hammers and pucks one up before sprinting back to the locked cabinet. Just as she reaches the cabinet she hears the elevator coming back down, Pacifica then proceeds to slam the hammer down on the door repeatedly until she hears a loud clang and the door opens, the locks now smashed. She grabs the rift and sprints under a third cluttered desk right as the elevator door opens.

Ford walks out of the elevator with a plate of food in one hand and a coffee in the other. He places them on the desk he was at previously and continues his work. Pacifica takes that moment and crawls over to the elevator and presses the button to go up. As the elevator goes up, however, Ford noticed the broken cabinet and rushes over to it. "Shit." He mumbles to himself after seeing the cabinet door smashed open and the rift gone. He rushes to the elevator and calls it down right as Pacifica geta off of it. She rushes outside and into the woods with Ford no so far behind.

She enters a clearing and starts calling out of Bill, who appears with Mabel on one side and Mason, still glamoured up and everything, on the other. "I have whatever it is you needed, no finish your side of the deal and release Mabel."

"Ah yes, a deal is a deal after all." Bill says with a twisted smirk on his face. He then grabs the rift from Pacifica hand and snaps his fingers, teleporting Mabel to Pacifica. Just as Mabel lands Ford bursts through the bush. "Ah Sixer, come to join the party."

"You can't do this Bill, if you destroy that rift then this world could end."

"Oh Sixer, you have your facts mistaken, it wont end the world, it will recreate it, it will make it wonderfully crazy."

"I wont let you do this." Ford shouts.

"You misunderstand Sixer, I wont be doing anything yet, Pinetree, would you like to have the honor of bringing us into a new age? It was your plan after all." Everyones face goes wide when he says this.

"Dipper, you planned this? You tortured your own sister." Pacifica shouts now crying again.

Dipper now lets the glamour drop, resorting him back to his normal look, "Well, I didnt torture her myself, Bill did all of that, but I did come up with the plan. Also please stop calling me Dipper. My name is Mason." He says before grabbing the rift and raising it above his head.

Just as hes about to let go Ford shouts out, "No, Dont!" but its to late, Mason let go of the rift and it hits the floor, shattering. The sky then goes red, a massive portal fills the sky and Weirdmagendon has returned. "Dipper, what have you done?"

"I told you already, my name is Mason, not Dipper and I have done what I always wanted to do, get rid of you and my so-called family." Dipper snaps, his voice turning dark and deep.

"But why, what did we do to you?" Ford asks.

"What did you do? First Shooting Star tells the whole school that I'm gay and they started bullying me, but did it stop there, no, she went and told our parents who then started yelling and abusing me for it, they pretty much removed me from the family, and then she tells you guys and how do you react, you call me disgusting, a disgrace, so where did I go, straight into the woods where I found someone. Someone who promised to be there for me, to let me cry to, to comfort me when I needed it. I ran in to Bill." Mason shouts his voice now a deep and dripping with hatred.

"Well we would love to stay and chat but we have an oddpocolypse to run. Tata." Bill says before snapping his fingers and teleporting them above the town of Gravity Falls.