His smile flattered a little, but in a second it brightened again.
I raised a brow at him in question and he mischievously smiled at me.

"Vika I think you should go,... Wait hear me out before you try to throw daggers at me.. I meant to say that,look at it like this,you can't change anything while sitting here,but if you go there then you will receive so many opportunities to change something and if it's successful then you can go home to Kaliyug... See this is a win and win situation.. " he explained while using my technique. I can't believe this he is copying me... I shook my head at his antics . Well I should feel more greater now shouldn't I? As the Almighty Narayan himself is copying my technique..
Hmm,.I smiled a little, before glancing at Krishna who was smiling expectantly at me.

He was right though, I can't do anything by sitting ideally here,and if I go there I can atleast change something or atleast try to change something.
.
.
.
But there were two major issues.

"Krishna you are right,.. " I started and Krishna brightened more and his smile was so wide that I kind of thought that it was going to ache him a lot afterwards.
Hmm, he is God,... So no worries.

"But there are two major issues Krishna." His smile deflated a little then reappeared. Ok !! What on earth is happening to Krishna?
Why is he being like this?
I am kinda going to freak out now..

"No problem Vika I will solve it, as I am God right.." he suggested still grinning like a fool,which he isn't.

"One of the issue is that my family loves Kuru Vansh as much as they love Ravana which is you can understand how much and second is that I may not be welcomed there,You know that I have rejected their beloved Donkey aka Dushasan's marriage proposal four times and Bratha Avi rejected Dushala's marriage proposal. And I need not remind you about the phenomenal grudge Hastinapur holds, that is something they won't forget not even in their dreams ... I am afraid that they might just kill me when I am sleeping. I trust you immensely you know that, but it's good to protect ourselves too. So...."
I voiced out my reasons to Krishna and I know that he was going to find appropriate solutions for my problems.
Like in the very next moment.
Because he is hell bent on sending me to Hastinapur,as if he is fed up of me...
What on Earth??

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned ...
Maybe he is fed up of me.
.
.
.
Nah!!
I am the great Adhvika Mahajan.
And Krishna needs me ...
Hmm, that makes absolute sense.

"Krishna are you by any chance trying to make me leave from here?" I questioned him and his eyes widened immediately.

"Why would you think like that?" Now he looked completely offended by my question.

"Because it looks like you are eagerly waiting for me to leave Dwaraka. " I mocked seriousness. I knew that he would never do that... But it was highly amusing to look at his reactions.
Krishna surely is the most adorable and mischievous God.

"Vika, I never meant that,you are always welcomed here, i just wa-"

"Krishna I know you didn't mean it,I was just pulling your leg nothing else." I said to Krishna and his eyes widened comically and ,my,my was the mighty lord Vishnu gaping like a fish..
You got played once again Krishna.

He just shook his head and chuckled softly.

"Only you are capable of doing this Vika. But for the issues you voiced out, I can assure you that you are more than welcomed there, even if you rejected the donkey, and about your family I will look into it." He exclaimed happily.
I just face palmed myself.