Chapter NINE - Reanimation Jutsu

Start from the beginning

"The strongest?" Kakashi scoffed, "Have you seen his father, Might Duy? It's the eternal genin we're talking about here."

Minato knocked Kakashi's head, "Now, now Kakashi. That's no way to talk about your friend's father." He pointed to the screen, "You've found a close friend and an eternal rival, from what I've seen on screen."

"B-but, strongest taijutsu user? I think that's kinda a stretch, right Naruto?"

"He is! You'll see." Naruto sat up straighter in his chair.

"Are you suggesting..."

"Yeah! Let's get Duy sensei here to watch!"

"That can be arranged." Hiruzen nodded. "By the way, he's not a sensei, Naruto."

Naruto scoffed, "Just because he didn't pass the academics... he's more than qualified to be one, if you all ever saw past that."

Naruto threw a Rasenshuriken, cutting off Obito's connection with the ten tails. "Here's the difference between you and me. I'll never sever the bonds I've made. And I hope no one would sever the bonds they've made with me."

The orb sizzled out and faded.

"Looks like that's the end of that memory." Inoichi leaned back, he looked at the clock on the wall, it was seven in the evening.

"Alright, let's get Itachi here."

"But, isn't Itachi d-dead? How will he be able to see the future through him?" Mikoto asked, having trouble saying her son had died when she had seen him in the estate a few hours prior.

"His residual chakra clung on to Sasuke, all the way up till my final battle with him. So, I'll still be able to see everything through future Sasuke's eyes." Naruto explained.

After a while, Fugaku returned to the hokage's basement with Itachi in tow. "Hello, Naruto." Itachi bowed slightly.

Naruto merged his chakra with Itachi, and Inoichi put his hands on their shoulders, "Let's finish this quick. I'm starving."

"I shall have my ANBU get us some food." Hiruzen laughed, he never knew his ANBU would one day be food couriers.

Sasuke and his team were dressed in black cloaks, "Is this the place?" he asked.

"It looks, abandoned."

"Calling it dilapidated would be an understatement." Suigetsu added.

"Is that an old Uzumaki temple?" "Minato asked.

"It is." Kushina nodded. "How did they find it? Usually it's all pretty far from the village."

"Which one is it?" Sasuke asked, looking at the rows of reaper masks.

"Let's see... where was it now." Orochimaru's snake grabbed one of the masks from the wall. "It's time to move on, to the place where all the secrets slumber."

They moved into Konoha, where Sasuke leapt up to a tall pole.

"This place... has changed quite a bit."