✯19✯

Morning Sex

-oral, giving and receiving -finga suckin-face fuckin -sorry for the wait, school is kicking my ass

-finga suckin
-face fuckin
-sorry for the wait, school is kicking my ass

You woke up early, wanting to make the special kids next to you some breakfast. You even asked his dad beforehand how he liked his breakfast. He's always cooking for you so you wanted to do something for him.

You almost jumped at the sound of an door closing. Glancing to see your boyfriend, in the middle of a yawn and his hand scratching at his little six pack that was coming in.

He looked back at you, half naked, with only an apron, taht was definitely not your size and some underwear, swaying to the music in the background, whilst closing the oven. And suddenly the boy wasn't hungry for food anymore.

"Morning babe"  you glanced at him again, he looked starving which would be perfect since your cooking but his appetite wasn't for food.

You went back to the food you were making, 'Hopefully his taste buds aren't too fancy for some regular food, shit cooking is a man's job anyway'

Your thoughts were interrupted by two arms wrapping around you. Sõma grunted as he rubbed his hard dick against you. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. "I'm hungry" his voice was deep from just waking up.

"Thats why I'm cooking." His fingers 0layed with the string on the apron. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" His hands still roamed around your body, while you squirmed in his hold. "Cause it's comfortable"

You looked up at the mirror over the kitchen sink, His face was a deep red, just seeing the faces you made when your boyfriend touched you, made you excited.

He tried to bend you over the counter, but you turned around to look at his weirdly. "Stop acting like you don't want it" he turned you right back around and bent you over again, this time you let him control you.

"Thats it, let me use you" your apron was now open but still on with his hand still playing with your nipples. He used his other hand to make you bend over the counter. Sticking your ass up, he admired the pink panties he bought you, and the small wet spot in them too.

"So fucking pretty" he groaned, his finger pulling your underwear to the side to get a peak at your pretty pussy. His hand slipped out of your shirt and he disappeared from the mirror, getting on his knees and spreading your cheeks to get more access.

Your back arched and mouth feel open at the feeling of him letting his spit drop down onto you. "Don't cum until I say so" he roughly pulled off your panties.

The man wasted no time to stuff his face with his favorite meal. Even better than any meal he made, slurping up the juices you spilled and not forgeting to show your clit some love.

He let out a chuckle at how much you were squirming around. His tounge and mouth had years of practice, considering all the Ramen he ate his whole life.His warm and wet tounge thrusted inside you. Occasionally Leaving small kisses on your opening, he sucked hard enough to leave a hickey.

Sõma couldn't help but let put groans at the taste of you. His raspy grunts sending a vibration throughout your body. His hands gripped onto your ass, spreading your cheeks farther apart to reach a deeper spot.

The sweet moans and whimpers you let out only egged him on. He was slowly being pushed more off the edge. Just as you were getting close he ripped that orgasm away from you.

You whined out,, . "Turn around" he spoke in a firm tone, ordering you around. You fell to your knees as he stood from his, and turned to look at him. "Do what you do best" he slapped his cock against your full lips.

The blonde let out a hiss at the feeling of your hand wrapped around his cock. With heavy eye contact he watched as you lubed him up. Your other hand playing with his balls. "I want that pretty mouth of yours, not your hands" he spoke in a deep voice. "Open your fucking mouth" he grumbled out while forcing his fingers in between your lips. He admired the way you swallowed and licked onto his fingers.

He slipped his now wet fingers out your mouth, not leaving it empty for long before stuffing you with his dick. Grabbing a fistful of your hair he face fucked you showing no mercy for that poor throat.

Your head leaned back due to the force he used when fucking you. "Stay still, take it like a good slut" he spoke through gritted teeth. The boy  was lost in Pleasure Town his face redder then it's ever been, his hair all messy from just waking up and some sticking to his forehead from sweat.

"Get up" edging himself he stopped you once his dick started dro twitch, helping you up and leading you to the living room.He pushed your shoulder, making you plop onto the couch. Hands on your knees to spread your legs. His hand wrapped around your throat. He applied little pressure making you gasp. Once your mouth was opened he used it as a advantage to stick his fingers inside.

Guiding your tounge around his fingers. "Thats it get them nice and wet" his hand gripped onto your throat even harder as he basically finger fucked your mouth.

"I don't wanna hurt you. Maybe you'd like that though"  the man let out a evil laugh. Admiring the trail of spit that followed his fingers as he pulled out of your mouth.

"So sexy"

♥︎ 36789 likes

s0ma.yuki : yall siting thier sad and me and bae LIVIIN

Illkumi.munni: *there, dumbass

s0ma.yuki reply to illkumi.munni : says the one who's neva been outta state

pretty.m3gg: mmhh