✯11✯

First Date: Mall

-smut -oral (giving)

-smut
-oral (giving)

While walking out the movie theater, Sõma crossed out the movies part on his schedule,

1. G̶o̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶s̶/g̶e̶t̶ y̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ a̶t̶ b̶y̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ l̶a̶d̶y̶

2. Go to the mall/ get kicked out again

3. Go to Walmart for ingredients/ realize that neither of you have money/ finess the store

4. Cook some chocolate and strawberry cake/ food fight

5. After cleaning, go eat the food ontop of the car while stargazing

6. Finally go home at like 3am

"I don't remember you do-ing this" Sõma let out a moan as he countined to steer the wheel. Your cheeks hollowed as you sucked onto his dick harder.

After the movie, for some reason you had the urge to suck some mean dick, and you did that. Sõma struggled to drive as you used your hand to stroke the rest that you couldn't fit in your mouth.

"Fuck...I'm go-ing to cum" he thrusted up into your mouth a little more. He admired the sounds that came from your mouth, from the gagging and spit.

He buried himself as deep as he could go and released his cum, "Swallow" he spoke, he tapped your chin and after you swallowed his liquids, he gave you all the praise.

Sõma wasted no time to run into the mall, he bumped into several people with you following him into Build-a-Bear.

You remember getting kicked out of Old Navy because Sõma thought trying on multiple layers of shirts would be funny.

"Lets make bears of eachother" he grabbed onto your hands and looked at you with puppy eyes, he was begging as if you'd decline. "Just make me cute"

And with that he ran off into the clothing station, while you went to pick a bear, you picked one bear who had the same color fur as his hair.

You went to fluff station to put some cotton into the bear. You grabbed onto the heart and kissed it before stuffing the bear.

[NOT COTTONN 👩🏾‍🌾]

After the bear was perfectly full, you went to the clothing section, were you saw Sõma hiding his bear behind his back.

You grabbed a cute little black shirt and apron to go with it. You went to the stitching section to stitch on his family restaurant symbol onto the clothing.

You dressed the plushie and payed, Sõma was still roaming around the store. After awhile he came up to you with his bear in a bag.

"Reveal on 3?" He asked you, you nodded at him and started to pull the bear out the bag. "1.....2.....3" you both showed the plushie at the same time.

Sõma pulled out a bear who shared the same skintone with you, the bear had a cute yellow head band that held a cute puff.

The band matched the bears oversized sweatshirt which was, purple and yellow, and black shorts.

You both let out small gasp as you traded bears, "HES ADORABLE" "HOW'D YOU GET THE HAIR" after a couple of minutes you both realized that you had to get kicked out.

You thought about going into the Lego store and play with the displays but your boyfriend had a better idea. Dare or Dare.

Sõma dared you to grope all the mannequins in Victoria's Secret. Which you did without hesitation, you walked into the store and put both of your hands on the mannequins boobs, you touch each one, until a woman told you to get out the store. "Hey, can you please not do that, and get out my store"

With your head held high you walked out with Sõma bowing at you. "My turn" he said happily. You looked around before coming up with a dare for him.

You dared the pink haired boy to yell the first thing that comes to his mind in the middle of Burlington. Without hesitation the boy ran into the store, seconds later you heard his voice yell. "IM IN LOVE"

Your whole body tingled as your heart beaten faster, "WITH Y/N'S PUSSSAYY" he yelled shortly after. The lovely feeling quickly went away, you were now disappointed and slightly annoyed."Get out the store please"

Sõma was lead out the store with the biggest smile on his face. You pouted and turned around. "Your not getting any of this pusssayy" you mimicked his voice.

"Wait bae stop playing"

"HIT DIFFERENT" by Playgirlcentral

Black y/n x Jirou, make sure to show love and support their book as much as mine ❤