✯13✯

Idk what to name it

- sõma being stupid and a simp

- small Lil argument

- all over the place

The date was good, it was great actually. Until it started to rain.

Being the kinky haired queen you are, you panicked to get under the nearest roof, which was a small shop that was still open.

"Welcome" a boy who looked like he was you guys age smiled at you and Sõma. Going into protective mode, even though there was no threat.

He swung his arm over you and glared at the cashier causing his to look somewhere else. "Don't be rude, babe" you hit his chest and walked to the counter.

"Hey um" your eyes went down to read his nametag. "Hey Steven, do you have any umbrellas?" The boy blushed and nodded his head reaching up to a shelf behind him.

"Here y-you go" he handed you a clear umbrella, his eyes widen once you tried to give him money. "Nooo, it's free especially for a girl as pretty-"

"Welp you heard the man, let's go babe" your boyfriend grabbed the umbrella with one hand and gripped onto your wrist with the other. "See ya' later asshole" Sõma insulted the worker before gentle pushing you out the door.

"Overreacting much?" You spoke while he struggled to open the umbrella. Once it finally opened he put it over his head and looked at you. "I'm sorry" he said while you also got under the umbrella.

"What?" You looked at him, his head was hung low and he had a frown on his face. "I'm sorry, I did overreact. I'm just scared to lose you, I won't do it anymore-"

His rant was interrupted by you giving him a quick peck. Trying to back up slightly buy the pink haired boy didn't let you. He wrapped his hand around your neck and pulled you closer.

"But let's not forget, you cracked a bitch in the head with a bottle" he whispered against your lips before making contact with them again.

"I know yall ain't about to fuck on the sidewalk" both separated at the sound of his dad's voice. You both turned to him with a sheepish smile.

"Hey pops" you dragged out the word 'hey' while Sõma hid behind you. "I thought you went back home" your boyfriend said while still using you as a shield.

"Nope, I'm on my way to get some just like you doing" he tried walking You you two but you both immediately followed and bothered him.

"So what's her name?" "Or his?" "Are the black?" "Are they thick?" "Shit along as they ain't ugly"

You bothshut up when he turned around, glaring at the two of you. "Sõma get my beautiful daughter in-law out of the street its 4am"

"What? So you get to go get some old cougar pussy-" after seeing the look on his dad's face he decided to shut up and follow orders.

"Let's go, love"

Sõma let out a loud sigh once your door opened and flopped onto your couch. "Boy, get up your soaked" you tried to pull him off the furniture but he wouldn't budge.

"I would say a really reallyyyy dirty joke but I'm sooo tired" he giggled out before closing his eyes.

He would not move nor speak no matter what you said. "C"mon babe, lets cuddle you said in a sweet tone. Suddenly your airhead boyfriend sat up without using his arms. Slowly opened his eyes and said "I've been summoned?"

He watched as you hung your head low and laughed at his actions. "C"mon sexy" you took his hand and successfully pulled him off the couch.

It took another hour to get him in the shower until you both were in bed. In your matching bonnets and onesies, Sõma suddenly sat up. "Why don't you lay on my chest?" He said trying to sound hurt.

"Last time I laid ontop of you, you fainted" you spoke without looking at him. "I already told you, it was from excitement plus I've been working out" he flexed his little muscles.

You ended up giving in, you both now in a more comfortable postion, your head on his chest and a leg over his legs. While his arms wrapped around you.

"So sexy" you hummed out, talking about a certain anime character. "Oh thanks ba-" Sõma was about to get cock, per usual until you interrupted him. "Not you I'm talking about Gojoooo" you sung his name as if it were a prayer.

"Oh yea?" Was the last thing he said before getting up and going into the living room. You decided to let him be and focus on the show.

Ten minutes later Sõma barged into the room almost tripping, "Hey sweetheart" he tried mimicking Gojo's voice. He had a black jacket that had a unnecessarily long collar with his onesie still poking out. His headband tied over his eyes while he had a little of your lipgloss on his lips.

He stood at the doorframe with his fingers crossed. "I said hey lil mama" he lifted one side of the blindfold to reveal his eye, which was somehow blue now.

"Wait bae stay still" you got closer to him taking multiple pictures while he posed for each one. He jumped at the sound of the door, you both looked at the time to see it was already 5:00 am aka the time Sõma was supposed to get to his dorm.

"Shit, we didn't get any sleep" you said worried while your boyfriend calmly changed into his clothes and threw some at you.

"Wanna come to school with me?"