Being Watched.

In the woods

Freya was getting impatient. "Why can't we attack now? - they are weak. - they don't stand a chance against us." Freya turned to her aunt. "Patients child. - we can't attack just yet. - soon." Dahlia spoke. "Let them be happy. - and when they least expect it. - when they think that they are out of the woods so to speak. - that's when we will attack. - not a moment too soon." Dahlia said. "But waiting. - that's not good. - they will figure out something is up." Freya spoke. "They are not that clever. - but I do worry about that brown hair girl. - she has the smarts. - I can tell." Dahlia was now worried was Freya right after all. "She might not know. - she seems very clueless to me." Freya tries to put her aunt at ease. " She is a doppelganger. - Klaus has his wolf side unlocked. - I can tell. - so he has her killed. - and yet she is a vampire. - she has seen more danger than anyone." Dahlia said. Freya now worried. But she didn't show it.

Boarding House

Caroline was ranting. "Why does Elena get all the guys? - it's not fair." Caroline just finished. " You will find someone too. - you are smart kind caring. - when the time comes you will find someone." Stefan now pulled Caroline close to her. " I don't know Stefan. - like who? - Damon? - nope Bonnie fancies him. - you already turned me down." Caroline said. " And I was a fool to. - but you what. - when the time is right for both of us. - I will bring you out on a date. - I should've been with you from the start." Stefan spoke. "You mean that?" Caroline asks. "Of course I do." Stefan said.

Mikaelson Manson

Elena kept looking over her shoulder. "Hey. - everything ok?" Klaus asks. " I feel like we are being watched. - it's the same feeling I used to get when Rebekah or Kol would watch me." Elena spoke. Rebekah winced. "I'm sorry. - I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Elena apologized. " You don't have to apologize. - I get what you were doing." Rebekah spoke. Elena gave a nod. "Anyway of finding out who it is?" Jeremy asks. "No. - but we will find out soon." Elijah spoke. "Right. - let's get packing." Klaus spoke. "Jeremy and I have to go home and pack." Elena said. " Be careful." Klaus then kissed her. " You too." Elena held Jeremy's arm and swished off.