Something off

Stefan swished out after Damon. Stefan saw Damon about pull out of the yard. Stefan swished over. "Move. - you wanted me to leave. - so move." Damon spat. "What did you mean? - you haven't cared about me for centuries." Stefan said. " That's not true. - I sent Lexi to you. - I've watched you from afar. - cause I thought you wouldn't talk to me." Damon now out of the car. " I do. - and have always cared about you Stefan. - I fed Elena my blood. - so you wouldn't be heartbroken. - am I forgiven?" Damon walked towards Stefan. " It should be me asking forgiveness." Stefan said. " You don't need forgiveness you were looking out for Elena." Damon said. Stefan and Damon hugged one another. "So Bonnie?" Stefan asks. Damon gave a nod. " She was still stunned when I left." Stefan said. "Well let's get back there." Damon said.

The Mikaelson Manson.

Elena sat back talking to Rebekah. While she waited for her daylight ring. " This may not have been the life you have chosen. - I've never seen Klaus like this over anyone." Rebekah spoke. " It was weird it was like he hesitated before killing me." Elena spoke. Not noticing Klaus sanding there. "Believe it or not. - I'm not some sort of monster. - I do have feelings too. - I know it didn't seem like it. - and I know that you are with Stefan. - and I promise I won't do anything to him. - but I've got to be honest with you. - I've got feelings for you Elena." Klaus spoke. Elena sat there shocked for a moment. But she got up and swished over to Klaus and kissed him. There was a knock on the door. Rebekah answered it. "We've got company." Rebekah announced. Elena pulled back. " We are here to take her with us." Damon said. " I've got no daylight ring." Elena spat. She didn't like being interrupted. "That's why I'm here." Bonnie smiled. "Klaus has that already taken care of that. - I'll have it soon." Elena sneered. Damon and Stefan looked at one another. "Then we wait." Caroline said. She was dying to get close to Klaus. Klaus barely stopped himself from rolling his eyes. He didn't have eyes for anyone else.

"Or you could leave." Elena said. " What?" Damon asks. "She said leave." Rebekah said. "Why?" Stefan asks. "I'm fine here. - they not going to hurt me. - the only person here that has hurt me is Damon by forcing blood down my throat." Elena said. "you don't mean that. - we are your best friends. - boyfriend." Caroline said. "You just want to stay here to be close to Klaus. - so don't give me that friend crap." Elena swished to kitchen. Rebekah swished off after Elena. Elijah looked at Klaus. "Not in this lifetime Caroline." Klaus spoke to Caroline. "What? - why?" Caroline asks. " Doesn't matter. - Elena has asked you to leave. - so leave. - before I throw you all out." Elijah said. "Or before the big bad hybrid will kills us. - come on let's go." Bonnie said. "No. - I won't kill ye. - because you mean a lot to Elena." Klaus spoke as Bonnie hopped on Stefan's back and they all swished off.

Elena came back in from the kitchen with Rebekah. "Thank you both." Elena said as cuddled up to Klaus. "No need to thank us. - you wanted them to leave. - they should've had manners in doing so." Elijah spoke. "Why didn't you answer Caroline?" Elena asks Klaus. " Cause I didn't know if you wanted them to know or not." Klaus spoke as he pulled Elena in closer to him. "I don't care about what they have to say. - but I do have to break up with Stefan though." Elena said.

Boarding House.

"Elena seemed off. - like we interrupted something. - you know how she gets." Caroline said. "Yea. - but what could it be?" Bonnie spoke. She shook her head. " It's like she is in love with him. - Klaus with her. - but that can't be right. - she is with Stefan." Damon spoke. Stefan looked at Damon. " If she was she would've broken up with me. - I'd think Klaus likes Elena. - why wouldn't he kill us. - he said we mean to much to Elena." Stefan spoke.  "Maybe. - and he hesitated before killing her." Bonnie said. " We have to wait and see." Stefan said.