It's all my fault

Reigen had been home all day. (Y/n) had been blaming herself, if only she could've convinced him better then maybe this wouldn't have been happening. Their job had gotten so much unwanted attention so Reigen had closed it for a bit. Not like they were going to get any actual clients. Most people who showed up just tormented them.

No one knew (Y/n) was apart of it so she was able to leave her home once in a while. It seems the two had the same idea. (Y/n) sat at here usual seat in the bar, sipping her drink, when the Reigen Arataka had entered. He began to speak with a few of the patrons. "So, I need you guys all to be my witnesses to stop these guys from calling me a fraud." The woman sighed, he should just stay low till this all blows over.

Or move, not like the girl would care. He forced his way into her life so good riddance. All he cared about was his damn career, not her. "Hey, why aren't you being as annoying as usual?" See? All he had in mind was his career, if he had to use people, oh well. (Y/n) scoffed, "I knew it..." She slammed her money down and shoved passed the blonde, making her leave.

She felt bad at first, but she should've known better.

-----------------------------------------------------

The tap of the rain hitting the woman's umbrella was alluring. (Y/n) huffed. She stood in front of her friend's grave. Her friend, Jack, was going through so much but his life began to turn for the better. Well, that was before the accident. It was supposed to be her who died, not him.

(Y/n) was gullible as a person and she didn't realize that she was being used at the time. Jack had pointed it out but the girl just brushed him off. Apparently the people who were using her were members of some gang and they needed a witness for something. That's when they ran into (Y/n). It seemed that she had witnessed the wrong transaction and so they decided they were going to kill her but Jack took the bullet.

(Y/n) blamed herself, if she had put two and two together, maybe then he would still be alive. Maybe that was another reason that she felt it was her fault for Reigen's demise...