I'm Too Tired

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. She was in a room she didn't recognized but she couldn't move. She had no energy so she just stared at the roof. "Ah! You're awake." The girl glanced over to see the man from the bar. "You gave me quite the scare!" He set down to cups of tea and a tray of food. "C'mon, you need to get your energy back." The girl huffed as she sat up. (Y/n) grabbed a fry and munched on it, looking down.

"So what's your name?" He asked trying to make small talk. "(Y/n) (L/n)" He softly smiled to her, grabbing a burger. "Well, (L/n). My name is Reigen Arataka! The greatest psychic of the 21st century!" The girl's eyes widened, is the guy for real? He really is a con artist.

"Where are we?" She spoke softly. She blew on her tea, contemplating whether she should leave or not. "You're in my office, the Spirits And Such Consultation Office!" He gave her a smirk, probably thinking that she adored him like his other clients. She put her cup down softly. "Well, I must head out..." Reigen's eyes widened. "Wh-What?!" He stood up and waved his arms around. "Look you passed out, so maybe you're possessed! We need to get rid of the evil spirit!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes, she wasn't gullible. "I'm not one of your clients... I was just passing by and lost my energy..."

Reigen huffed as he saw the sad, tired expression on her face. She needed sleep. "Can I ask why you look so exhausted?" She looked to him with a blank expression. His face showed concern but (Y/n) figured it was just a rouse to use her. He is a con man after all. "No..."

Reigen Arataka, the greatest psychic of the 21st century, was not going to let this poor woman suffer any longer. He quickly pushed her back to the couch and sat her down. "Now, Ms. (L/n)! Tell me your troubles." Her eyes widened. Is this man seriously not going to leave her alone?

Might as well humor him.

"You see it all started when a weird glowing orb entered my body..." She said in the most serious voice she could muster. Reigen's face heated up. "Are you making fun of me?!" "What do you think, greatest psychic of the 21st century?" Reigen scowled. "Look, I don't know who or what hurt you but I'm honest when I say I'm here to listen. So are you going to tell me your troubles or not?" The girl sighed.

"I'm too tired..."