"You're making this hard for me to say no. I need to warn you though if I am set free there are still tons of people who want my head. My killing spree didn't end with the Himejima, it started with them. Some clans still have people that I missed and they want me gone, and as long as you're around me, you'll become a target as well." Akeno lays her head against me and closes her eyes.

"Your heart feels so violent."

"I'm a violent person. The path I've walked is a dark one, and it's not one I recommend to anybody." I look up at Sirzechs. "You win, I'll save your sister. Let it be known that I'm not doing this for her, I'm doing this for Akeno."

"It'll have to do. Now, Akeno, if you don't mind, we need to return to the rest of Rias' peerage."

"If you don't mind I have something else I need to tell Akeno." She walks back over to me. "Akeno, I'm going blind. The power of my eyes is starting to wear on them heavily. If it's not taken care of soon I'll lose my sight forever, not to mention the chance that I'll grow sick and die. Once this is over I have somewhere I need to go, but I want you to come with me."

"Save Rias and I'll do it."

"Perfect."

"Grayfia will bring you everything you need for the night the morning of." I look at the maid behind Sirzechs.

"So that's your name, I like it." Akeno leaves my cell and I return to my workout. "Just let me know when I have to mentally traumatize a motherfucker, I'll be waiting patiently."

"That's one thing, I would rather you didn't do that."

"You asked for my help, that's all you are allowed to demand of me. Now scram."

"Goodbye Y/N." I smile at Akeno.

"I'll see you soon little sis." The three of them teleport away and I turn my eyes to the window. "It's been a long time since I've had a real fight, I'm curious if I've still got it."

A Few Days Later

"Y/N, it's time to go." I open the cell door and take the tuxedo Grayfia gives me.

"I've never worn something like this, is there a wrong way?"

"Put it on and I'll help you straighten it out." I smirk as I take my shirt off.

"Try not to get too excited." She rolls her eyes as I strip down to my underwear before putting the tuxedo on. "How do I look?"

"Let me fix your collar." Grayfia comes over and adjusts my collar. "Tell me Y/N, have you ever been in love?"

"I was, it was a waste of time. She couldn't handle the fact that I was a wanted fugitive that the Three Factions wanted the head of so she left me. Middle of the night, we were sleeping right next to each other, and I woke up the next morning alone. No note, no indication of a struggle, just her and all of her things gone. Now I'm just a drifter on the wind wondering how long I have before Death comes and takes me."

"You seem ready to die," Grayfia notes.

"It can't be any harder than living. You make decisions you're unhappy with and have to live with them. I won't take myself out though, I want to die for a reason." Grayfia takes a step back.

"There you are, now everything is in order." She hands me a flier. "I'll teleport you a safe distance from the mansion. That invite is from Sirzechs himself so the guards should have no issue letting you in."

"So I just walk in, waste the bastard, and walk out?"

"You're not going to kill him. Besides, you'll have a way out."