Chapter 1

Gus: Now then since that's out of the way let's begin the scenarios of Izuku's Alternate lives.

Shiki:(curious) Scenarios?

Gus:(sigh) Well like the percentage of what Izuku Yagi can be in the future. You see after all that you did to him it's would be the most possibility he'll end up on that route.

Katsuki:(angry) What route's that deku has anyway?!!? What so damn important about them!!!?

Gus face darkens before smiling with an innocent look on him before walking to the side of the screen where it was turning bright.

Gus:(innocent) It would be best if you all look for yourselves. Look on the screen to see the possible realities of your world. Proceed with caution sometimes things can be...... interesting.

Katsumi: O-ok let's begin then.

Shiki:(hesitant) Y-yeah I want to see Izu future...

Toshinori and inko manage to got out of their sorrows over the fact they both neglected izuku for the last ten years. They wonder if he could ever forgive them for what they have done to him. Hana , Katsuki and Shiki we're wondering about Izuku they didn't know that Izuku felt like that it made them feel like crap a long time ago they all agree to bakugo that they won't let Izuku be a hero due to fear of what would've happened to him. But now looking back it made them look like the true villains to Izuku not a sister or friend/ crush they pushed him to the ground while fear still in his eyes. They're nothing but bullies to someone they truly care for they hope it's not too late.

Hana:(thoughts) There's nothing to it..... I'm the idiot here and villain to my only brother for what him wanting to be a hero without a quirk. But after this I swear it that I can do my best to atone I know after 10 years of tormenting him it won't be a simple fix.....but no matter what I'll do my part!!

Katsumi and Shiki we're having similar thoughts as Hana they both thought of the times they picked on Izuku and decided they want to change that course of action even knowing of ten years of hurting someone they loved wouldn't be simple it'll be a long and difficult path to achieve the reconciliation with Izuku.

Gus:(tired) Alright then let's get started on the whole izuku yagi Multiverses and yada yada yada yada let's go.

Shoto:(thoughts) He does look very similar to this hobo I saw on the street  once? Secret love homeless child? I must write this down!!!! Wait he maybe related to that purple hair guy?!?

Gus:(thoughts) This kid......

SCREEN 3...2...1...

THE SKIES OF JAPAN WERE BLANKET BY THUNDER CLOUDS ROLLING WITH RAIN HITTING THE PAVEMENT GROUNDS HARD.

Hana: Talk about a storm.

Toshinori: I'll agree Hana but let's see where this is going.

Hana:(nods) Right.

IN BETWEEN THE ALLEYS OF A FAMILIAR BUILDING A YOUNG MAN WHO TOOK A SWAN DIVE OFF AND BLEED OUT NEARLY TOO DEATH IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN ...... IZUKU YAGI.

This scene shocked the group making bakugo sit very still seeing the green hair teen laying on the pavement almost close to death. Inko gasp in horror seeing her son laying in his own pool of blood obliviously in pain she got up towards the screen out of instinct to help her son before she could reach him Gus uses his power to stop her from interference the au.

Gus:(calmly) Calm down Inko there's nothing you can do to help him there. It's been his fate to jump off the building on his own free will.

Inko:(crying) Why won't you let me help him..... He's dying!!! I don't want him to.....

Toshinori:(tears) Son.....

Katsumi:(shocked) T-there's no way Izuku would've had done this on his own that's not true!!

Shiki was shaking seeing her crush dying in front of her on screen she wanted to help him but she couldn't since her shocked locked her down preventing her to do something.

Shiki:(thoughts) I'm so Worthless am I..... I couldn't even help him when he was troubled in school. Im so weak and pathetic... PLEASE MOVE!!!

Hana:(horrified) Izu......what happened....

Gus:(Calm) let's just say You know your actions can have some serious consequences. Weather to yourself or to someone else in this case your brother.

The Five teens eye's widen there the one's responsible for him jumping off the building after all this time of bullying him they now see the chances of him killing himself would be the most highest percentage. Bakugo was still in denial about the outcome on the screen he didn't know how to think of it.

Bakugo:(thoughts) That dumb nerd decided to end himself!!! Deku you moron!!!

THE SCENE CONTINUES...

IZUKU LAYING IN HIS OWN BLOOD WHILE BEING IN PAIN LIKE NEVER BEFORE HE WANTED TO DIE AND YET SOME DEITY IS MOCKING HIS FAILED ATTEMPT TO FINISH HIMSELF. AFTER WHAT HE HAS BEEN THROUGH HE WANTED TO END HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS TURN THEIR BACK AGAINST HIM NEGLECTED AND ABUSE BY THOSE HE HELD CHERISHED.

Inko:(softly) Izuku....

Shiki:(crying) Zuzu.... Please...... please get up....

Katsumi/Shoto: Izuku....

IZUKU:(THOUGHTS) WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE? WHY......WHY!!!! EVEN IF I WANT TO END MY OWN LIFE DEATH REFUSES ME!! ALL MIGHT SAID IT HIMSELF......I CAN'T BE A HERO!!!!!!!!!

IZUKU CRIED HARDLY HE WAS NOW AT HIS BREAKING POINT ON THE EDGE OF NOTHINGNESS. HE HAD NO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE HIS FAMILY FOCUSED ON HIS SISTER MORE THAN HIM FOR NOT HAVING A QUIRK.

Toshinori face went paled in this universe he told his son that he couldn't be a hero making him fall in spiral of despair and lost. Inko looked shocked and betrayed that her husband in that universe say that there son couldn't become a hero. She looked at her husband wondering if he were to say that to Izuku in their reality.

AS HE LAY ON THE GROUND TOO INJURED TO MOVE A SINGLE MUSCLE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE WILL POWER TO MOVE ANY LONGER. HIS EYES STARTED TO CLOSE FEELING SO WEAK HE WANTED TO SLEEP UNTIL HEARS SOMEONE'S VOICE.

UNKNOWN:(SMILES) YOU SEEM TO SURVIVE YOUNG MAN..... YOU HAVE POTENTIAL.....I PROMISE YOU YOUNG MAN A WORLD OF FREEDOM FOR THE QUIRKLESS.

Katsumi:(scared) Who is that man?

Toshinori:(shock) N-no it can't be.....

IZUKU HEARD THE LAST WORDS OF THE MYSTERIOUS MAN BEFORE GOING UNCONSCIOUS. THE MAN SMIRKS KNOWING THAT THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY HE HAS EVER HAD IN HIS LONG LIFE AS THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD.

Toshinori was shook to his core seeing his nemesis of OFA alive and what's worse he has taken his son. Inko was scared knowing who this man is she hope and prayed for her son's safety. They're fearful of what will happen to their son until they both hear laughing coming from Gus.

Gus:(laughing) Oh man you guys are so F-bleep.

[Notes: Let me clarify that they'll be reacting to some of my proto type au stories of Izuku Yagi I have a whole list of them (if I could remember all) so they'll be here for a long while time doesn't flow here or outside there world so sit back and be patient and see ya later.]