✬ 24. The west arcade

The two kids and 1 animatronic bear made their way out of Roxy Raceway. They did not make it out easily. Roxy pursued the two relentlessly, Freddy trying to make her look away. [Y/N]'s camera was out of batteries and Gregory's fazerblaster wasn't doing so great either. Roxy really wanted the two kids. Today was not her lucky day.

Thankfully since she had appeared in Roxy Raceway the kids did not hear her in the main area. The two kids stepped onto the elevator but Freddy did not follow. "I must stay here. I wish I could join you two, but after tonight's stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dance floor, I cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug." Freddy confessed.

[Y/N] eyed the bear up and down. "So are you a dance machine too?" They said laughing a little. Freddy shrugged his robotic shoulders and waved the kids farewell. They waved back and pressed the button to use the elevator.

[Y/N] looked over at the poster on the wall. It was a poster of GlamRock Freddy facing a crowd with the word: "ROCK!" at the bottom. Freddy's voice sounded through Gregory's Fazwatch. "Head to the security office. You'll find the S.T.A.F.F bot repair machine there." He instructed. "If you see the DJ say hello, he is such a nice fellow." Freddy added. [Y/N] wondered what the DJ looked like.

He'd probably be sort of Techno-ish right?? That's sort of how the theme goes around this place. Your role, your design. The elevator chimed and the two kids walked out of it and onto the west arcade floor. To no surprise there were security bots there. [Y/N] and Gregory wondered around not really knowing where they were going until they found what seemed to be a dance floor. There was what seemed to be some sort of both in front of it with a rather large animatronic sticking out of it.

"Woah.." [Y/N] muttered in disbelief at the size of the animatronic. This was possibly the biggest animatronic they had ever laid their eyes on. It's face was pretty simple. It did not have any eyes just two black orbs, pink outlined them. Blue eyebrows and cheeks. A big pink nose and pink lips. It wore headphones and a tiny top hat on the top of its head. It's hands were massive, gloved though. The animatronics top teeth seemed to be piano keys while the bottom was just regular teeth.

That made [Y/N] wonder that if they pressed on one of its top teeth would a piano note come out? They were curious but the animatronic seemed to be sleeping/deactivated. Gregory tugged on [Y/N]'s arm, the kid in question had their mouth agape at the animatronic. Gregory snapped his fingers in front of their eyes, they shook their head and peered at him. "There's no security office this way," he said tugging on their arm again, they merely nodded and started walking with the boy.

There was quite large tunnels throughout the room. Purple ones that had white stripes lining the inside. The kids wondered around until they walked into a room with a statue of the main 4 animatronics. The kids looked at it for a bit before almost being caught by a staff bot. It took what felt like forever but the kids finally found the staff bot head repair machine. They both sighed in relief and Gregory walked up to it. The lights suddenly turned off.

"The west arcade was not shut down properly. Some data may be corrupted. Initializing startup sequence." The announcer spoke. [Y/N] looked at Gregory and gulped, "Do they know we are here??" They whisper shouted to him. Gregory shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know!" He whisper shouted back. "Before proceeding, reset the audio manager circuit breaker, located next to the dance floor." The announcer added to its previous sentence.

"Kids. The security system knows you are here and has locked you out. Reset the breakers and restore the power to the west arcade, then you can repaire the head." Freddy said through [Y/N]'s Fazwatch. They groaned in annoyance. "Why do they always know where we are?!" They mumbled in anger. The kids searched the game console floor as much as they could. Chica had shown up. She hadn't been alive for half of the night. Why now? The kids made it back to the dance floor and flipped a switch.

Just then they heard music and turned around to find the large DJ animatronic gone..